Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Breakfast Recommedations - New

I'm back in a week, and I'm wondering if there are any new recommendations for a classic good English Fry Up.

Now usually I've relied on the Pig & Whistle, but I hear it's gone downhill ?,

I've tried many in the past years and always ended up at the P & W.

So any new places opened in the last year ?

And I'm not after the cheapest, but the best.

Tea, toast, eggs, black pudding , sausage, bacon, beans, fried toms. (don't want potatoes or fried bread)

Thank in advance..

I only have a fry up once a week and like Canterbury Tales - Soi Chaiyapoon & Yorkies at the far end of Jomtien Beach Rd. mainly 'cos they do a good small breakfast; I don't like being confronted with a shovel full.

Friends more addicted to English breakfasts recommend The Sportsmans - Soi 13, Greg's Kitchen 2nd. Rd., the Butcher's Arms - Soi Buakhao & Shenanigans - 2nd Rd.

stevoh.

Storm Bar in Soi LK Metro do an superb "Full English" breakfast in 2 different sizes - normal and jumbo! The coffee is excellent as well - not the usual sludge. Can't remember the cost but 99 baht seems to ring a bell.

Breakfast available all day and as the bar is right on the corner you get a great view of Lolita's on one side and Hell Club on the other!!! <huh

Edited by Thaipan

Check out Tropical Bert's on soi 6/1 for excellent pub grub. Way cheaper then Gregg's Kitchen and the food is just as good.

Don't Skytop do breakfast ?

They offered it years ago but alas no more. BTW when it was offered it was good value for the money.