Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Minus 5 Bar and Supper Club?

I picked up an e-mail in my personal e-mail account the other day, not a PM, announcing the opening of this new bar/supper club. I was a little surprised in that there's nothing posted anywhere on the web -- that I'm aware of, anyway -- that would tie my e-mail address to my travels to Pattaya. I'm not aware of it having come from any of the BM's who do have my e-mail address. Anyone else?

(And BTW, they apparently are planning on a 500 baht cover charge.)

Edited by Mescalito
I picked up an e-mail in my personal e-mail account the other day, not a PM, announcing the opening of this new bar/supper club. I was a little surprised in that there's nothing posted anywhere on the web -- that I'm aware of, anyway -- that would tie my e-mail address to my travels to Pattaya. I'm not aware of it having come from any of the BM's who do have my e-mail address. Anyone else?

(And BTW, they apparently are planning on a 500 baht cover charge.)

Boycott any joint that has a cover charge otherwise this will become the norm

Is this place not part of the Amari group? Think I saw something on Stickman about it with a link. Looked nice.

BUT..seems if your in a wheelchair your not welcome.

So if your too short, too tall, too wide, not wide enough then rules may be applied.

I always thought that in the bar business you packed the place to the rafters and took everybodys money. That seems to work.

And as for 500 baht to get in??

Fuck that I pay 500 baht to get them out.

Top_Cat