Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 312 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

POLICE CHECK POINTS

Good; a Norton,Kansas policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders,but was'nt getting many.Then he discovered the problem,a 12 year old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign which read

"RADAR TRAP AHEAD",The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading "TIPS"

and a bucket full of money.(And we used to just sell lemonade)

Better; A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Hays,Kansas

A $40 speeding ticket was included.Being cute ,he sent the police department a picture of $40.The police

responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs...

Best; A young woman was pulled over for speeding, A kansas state trooper walked to her car window and flipped open his ticket book. Shew said,"I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the state troopers ball.

He replied." Kansas troopers don't have balls"

There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said, he then closed his ticket book, got back into his patrol car and left, she was laughing too hard to start her car. :bow