Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Getting from BKK to DMK

Hi Guys

What are the options and costs for me to travel from the new BKK airport over to the old Don Muang?

Taxi is the obvious choice which will take what, about an hour and cost around 500? But are there are busses shuttling between the two airports?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to answer my own question, and in case it's of use to others, much googling has revealed the following.

From BKK to DMK

Take the free airport shuttle bus from outside the airport, (its signposted apparently), to the Airport Transportation Centre. From there you can take either air conditioned bus no.554 or bus no.555 to Don Muang. Buses take slightly different routes via the expressways, with stops along the way, and will drop you outside the airport. Buses run 24 hours a day departing every 30 minutes. Journey time is 50 to 90 minutes depending on traffic and cost is around 35 or 40baht.

From DMK to BKK

The above busses are circulars so will also take you from Don Muang back to BKK airport. Bus numbers, journey times and costs are the same.

A metered taxi transfer between the two airports will cost around 350-400 including tolls so is probably the best option unless funds are particularly tight.

Cheers