Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Has anyone ever tryed this place. It's up near Soi 2 and the roundabout. Nice looking place from it's web site, but I'm wondering about joiner fees.

That place is located north of the roundabout past the Dusit. They were nearing completion of another addition to their property awhile back, might be finished by now. Have never stayed there but some of our high rolling Chavs have stayed there. :D PM Mirkwood if you don't get an answer.

Hi fopa,

Emil is spot on regards location and recent work. I also think it may be complete now. I passed by a couple of weeks ago.

I looked at staying there once before, a couple of years ago, but discovered it was not for me. I believe that it is very much a family orientated hotel and "mongers" with BG in tow are not welcome. Either they will hit you with a whooping joiner fee or simply say no.

I wouldn't take the risk, though you could email them and ask them their policy regards joiner fees.

I think I would keep looking if I was you.

Regards,

well i've stay there on my first trip to patts,book a room for 2.Check in alone and told them that my gf(tg) will be arriving soon.after mongering for 2 hours ,brought 1 back and just need to leave her id at the reception,thats all...no joiner fees at all <grin

Stayed there in '05 and '06. At the time mostly German clientele but with the Ruskie invasion it wouldn't surprise me if they are there now. Nice place with beautiful swimming pools on the mid/high side price wise. They have rooms with "swim-outs" to the pool from your balcony. Pretty cool.

Back then no joiner fee for up to 2 girls. 3 or more not allowed (what can I say, needed a 4th for poker).

Stephane, from Germany, is the manager. Really nice guy, helped me find long term accomodations when I moved here.

Edited by bug27

Hi,

I've chatted to falang couples who have stayed there and they liked it. As other boardies have said not really a mongers place though.

When I stayed there in 1995 they did not charge any joiner fees ..... they did not allow any joiners.

The place was nice back then but it must be a bit worn by now due to its age

This hotel open on the early 90's and was completly renovated in 2002 with a new pool, even last year they renovated entrance and restaurant. A really nice hotel.