Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Bad dot.com names!

Looks like these Companies that didn't spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear .. and be misread. These are not made up. Check them out yourself! Read the web-sites names closely!

1. "Who Represents" is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com Misread by many as "whore presents" do we need to say more!

2 . Experts Exchange is a very popular knowledge base where programmers can exchange

advice and views at its url is www.expertsexchange.com Misread by many as "experts sex change".com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.penisland.net I wont go in the details about the above one.

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com when you look carefully it looks like "the rapist finder".com

5. There's the Italian Power Generator company, www.powergenitalia.com Wont get into details about the above, but I am sure you can figure it out!

6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales, www.molestationnursery.com Misread as "molestation nursery".com

7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always www.ipanywhere.com I read it as "I P anywhere" you see what i mean

8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is www.cummingfirst.com All I can say ouch!

9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site www.speedofart.com I misread it as "speed of fart".com

9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site www.speedofart.com I misread it as "speed of fart".com

Actually, I read that as "Speedo Fart"...tight bathing suit and a fart...scary concept.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...