Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Year's Eve Party 2010, this year we have decided to join forces with the Killkenny and Billabong to have one of the biggest Partys to date!

There will be Barbecue, Beer tent, Live Music, Dancers, Magician and possibly a DJ playing all the latest tunes!

Everybody welcome to this and its will be a night to remember!

There will also be girls going around with flavoured Vodka shots!

Hope you can make it or at least pop by and say hello to all the sexy ladies!

No sponsor and is 24/25 and great girl!

Thanks for the info & I will leave off any more questions as it just occurred to me after reading the heading of this thread that I should not

have raised these questions on this thread. :unsure:

My apologies to the Mods and I will not do this again.

New Year's Eve Party 2010, this year we have decided to join forces with the Killkenny and Billabong to have one of the biggest Partys to date!

There will be Barbecue, Beer tent, Live Music, Dancers, Magician and possibly a DJ playing all the latest tunes!

Everybody welcome to this and its will be a night to remember!

There will also be girls going around with flavoured Vodka shots!

Hope you can make it or at least pop by and say hello to all the sexy ladies!

hello guys

Just want to thank you again for the great time i spent at your place. I really like the atmosphere that prevailed there. In case you might not know who i am, My friend and I came on the 23rd Nov and spent 11 fantastic days at your place. Nxt time i book in, i want a room with balcony.

Happy new year 2010

hello guys

Just want to thank you again for the great time i spent at your place. I really like the atmosphere that prevailed there. In case you might not know who i am, My friend and I came on the 23rd Nov and spent 11 fantastic days at your place. Nxt time i book in, i want a room with balcony.

Happy new year 2010

Thanks for your kind comments riri, and hopefully see you again soon!

My friend Anthony has decided he wanted his Birthday Party at the Rover's so everybody invited to this one and he has bought a big pig! Come along and join the fun!

what anthony is this? the atm one from up north

bigone

I hope Nang is ok, great girl i spent some time with, what happened to her? she ok?

Hello to Dom and Ian, great time to be had at your place......dodgy drayman from October :)

Edited by newbie34
I hope Nang is ok, great girl i spent some time with, what happened to her? she ok?

Hello to Dom and Ian, great time to be had at your place......dodgy drayman from October :)

Yes mate she's ok now thanks, she gone home for a bit to get better, but all clear from hospital.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us Glyn hopefully see you soon for another session! lol

Dom loves doing the bar crawls, his knowledge is second to none.

I like the stunt he pulls at the end of the crawl when he thinks everyone is so pissed that they don't notice him go off for a short time upstairs at Pook Bar :bigsmile:

Edited by bellfunk