Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 206 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sat. Aug. 2nd

159.jpg

BIG PARTY AT WET n WILD. Food- Some kind of roast and other delights. I asked Nara the Thai manager whose birthday it is and he couldn’t say in English exactly what it is he will be roasting. I know it isn’t a pig or a human but I think it is a veal roast with side dishes.

There will be plenty of naked girls and special shows. We recently added 3 more girls of which two are hot and one is not, making a total of 25. Free lancers have been invited. A swim in the tank with naked HOY fish or a private soapy shower with a happy ending can be had.

In our front room a live band will be playing. A pool table has been added. I don’t know how to explain our front room other than it is kind of like a basement play room I had as a kid. We also have rooms for your private pleasure.

Nara has been at Wet n Wild and the previous bar for years and has many friends including me. So come help him celebrate his birthday. It is also my birthday which I am trying to keep secret; I just refuse to have any more after my 60th last year.

Remember Wet N Wild is not a Walking Street A-GO-GO it is an anything goes A-GO-GO. It should be a fun night. Caligula is alive and well in PATTAYA.

good_map.jpg

See you Saturday August 2nd.

LAS VEGAS PAUL <grin

• 2 weeks later...