Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 237 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

hi guys

This is at time some thing that upset some guys ? When we talk about a girl who has just gotten here from up country .

Ok yes we do have a new girl ,in fact so new that i even asked a few guys (like terry lee and others)if i should put her on as a dancer .

She is tall with a great body ,i think we will work on the hair style over the new few weeks .But she is a nice girl who up to working for us had never been inside a bar before (nor had she been with a westerner before )

ANOTHER STUNNING GIRL HAS STARTED AS WELL AS THE GIRL ABOVE ,AND WHAT A BODY ,why oh why am i not allowed to play.

alan

I now always ask a girl I'm thinking about barfining (in Thai)- "How long have you worked here?" If she replies 3 days or thereby, I tend to be on my guard. I will then ask, again in Thai, "What did you do before working here?"

Some alleged "farm fresh" girls have been much better than their more experienced colleagues.

Alan

I now always ask a girl I'm thinking about barfining (in Thai)- "How long have you worked here?" If she replies 3 days or thereby, I tend to be on my guard. I will then ask, again in Thai, "What did you do before working here?"

Some alleged "farm fresh" girls have been much better than their more experienced colleagues.

Alan

I remember a friend of mine getting a farm fresh country girl. She had never been with a farang and spoke no English. That was true. Unfortunately she has just come from an upcountry army camp brothel.