Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Mr.dream Transport & Adventure Tours

• 1 year later...

I have taken service of Mr. Dream for many times, they are far better than the other who provides such services. I still remember that when I was getting late for airport , I called to Mr. Dream and in few minutes the taxi was standing outside my room and they made me reach to my destination quite soon. It was quite comfortable to sit in the taxi.

I have taken service of Mr. Dream for many times, they are far better than the other who provides such services. I still remember that when I was getting late for airport , I called to Mr. Dream and in few minutes the taxi was standing outside my room and they made me reach to my destination quite soon. It was quite comfortable to sit in the taxi.

good to hear he didn't leave you hanging :whistling:

Sent an email to Mr dreams a few days ago requesting pick up, had an automated email back stating would respond as quickly as possible,but nothing further.

I will give them to the end of this week then gonna presume they are not operating anymore.

Someone told me this company has folded, ?? is it true, >???

The Mr. Dream Transport that started this thread is long gone. He was scaming us all along about his fleet of cars and everything else. Had the right plates on his cars, wrong. Had the proper insurance, wrong. Farmed out his bookings.

'trooperjb'

I wouldn't wait and count on a reply from him. Just book with someone else like Mr T, who is in Pattaya.

LeoTex