Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Fell asleep while drunk?

Here's some pictures of what happens if you fall asleep when your friends are around.

What the worst thing that you have done or had done to you?

Drunk__4_.jpg

Drunk__5_.jpg

Drunk__7_.jpg

Drunk__9_.jpg

Drunk__10_.jpg

I have another 10 of these I will post later if there is any interest

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

Sorry I messed up the first post (my first attempt with pictures)should have previewed it better before posting.

Here are the rest of the funny pictures.

Drunk__16_.jpg

Drunk__15_.jpg

Drunk__13_.jpg

Drunk__12_.jpg

Drunk__11_.jpg

Drunk__17_.jpg

Drunk__18_.jpg

Drunk__19_.jpg

Drunk__20_.jpg

Great pics,reminds me of what some girls did to a guy who had flaked out at a party 30 odd years ago,

They stuck some peeled bananas in the freezer until they were frozen solid,whipped them out, put butter on them,

pulled the guys jeans and jocks down, shoved as much as they could up his arse, pulled his clothes back up :chogdee2

You should have seen him when he woke up, he kept feeling his arse, must have thought he had taken a dump while

:chogdee he was crashed out

A good one I have heard is to stick a chocolate bar between the passed out persons ass cheeks, bar melts, when they wake they think they have done something bad.

• 5 weeks later...

our favourite trick was to rub cif (cream cleanser) into our asleep friends pubic hair, when it dries it goes hard and will not wash out and eventually has to be cut out.

40 years ago we used to have some pretty good parties on a farm. A cardinal sin was to fall asleep :gulp Three day weekends constituted a 5 day bash. The blind, cripple and craze were normalized and the normal were never right afterwards.

One night C Cat snoozed out, we put burnt paper ash on his face, added lipstick to his lips and rimmed his mouth with it and added mucho eye shadow up to his hair line. We drew tits on the back of his shirt and dick and balls on his pants and a toilet paper streamer out his rea.

Mid morning we woke him up and quickly got him in a car, we were all heading to McDs for a chow run. CCat didn't have a clue. The kids working at McDs along with the other customers were shocked . We were loving it. CCat didn't realize anything was amiss for a few hours.

Never ever go to sleep around drunk phucks.

Shams O'D