Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Crack down on visa-runners

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying you are an illiterate fuck isn't exactly name calling...just calling a spade a spade.

OH dear a spelling policeman HOW FOOKING SAD IS THAT . Hows things in pervert st ? PIMP just calling a spade a s :clueless pade little choco balls

You should understand as I did point out to you how your eyes manage to skip past the post of the click :clueless

"post of the click"?

Okay, I'm going to go with illiterate (nasty) fuck.

Now, be off with you, whoever you are.

"post of the click"?

Okay, I'm going to go with illiterate (nasty) fuck.

Now, be off with you, whoever you are.

Another one bites the dust! Another one's gone, another one's gone, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! HEY, MM WILL GET YOU TOO, another one bites the dust! :clueless

Edited by Stinky
Or 'The Don' comes on-line after a particularly late night....

Heh. 7:09 a.m. according to THE post.

I'm loving this grammar thing

Makes me think some of the punters in LOS must be right down there on the common denominator level

there's two things you should learn well while still in the grip of the education system, two of which will make all other things easier to learn

Math & the Language

I hope some of these guys are at least good at math.

this is pretty good information

an acquaintance of mine just got back from Vienjun with a 15 day entry, not too happy.

He did the proper visa application at the Consulate, but I guess he's been so many times they decided to fuck with him

I've informed the said individual, so I hope he goes there on his next run & can confirm that Savannakhet is in fact a better option

I'm loving this grammar thing

Makes me think some of the punters in LOS must be right down there on the common denominator level

there's two things you should learn well while still in the grip of the education system, two of which will make all other things easier to learn

Math & the Language

I hope some of these guys are at least good at math.

Are you saying it is important to have a good command of English grammar to post on this board? What about the many posters, whose first language is not English? In my experience, most people from English-speaking countries seem to be unable or too lazy to learn another language. What do you mean by common denominator level? I think you meant to say most members are at the lowest common denominator level. I agree with you on the importance of having a good understanding of mathematics. I think Thai Immigration should insist on a written math test up to the level of infinitesimal calculus before allowing any visitors into the country. :nod