Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

since susan boyles appearance on briyains got talent the number of afghan suicide missions has dropped of, now that the muslims know what a virgin looks like

since susan boyles appearance on briyains got talent the number of afghan suicide missions has dropped of, now that the muslims know what a virgin looks like

Since no one from the UK will know what the lady looks like - (never heard of her) we need to see a shot of her, please!

Since no one from the UK will know what the lady looks like - (never heard of her) we need to see a shot of her, please!

GIYF.

How was your long trip? There must be you and one other guy somewhere who's not heard of her, seen her and heard her.

GIYF.

How was your long trip? There must be you and one other guy somewhere who's not heard of her, seen her and heard her.

Been here since 2006. Is she the older lady who was singing, as I cannot get british TV?

Guy walks into the doctors looking very uptight.

"you gotta help me doc, i am disgusted, as i woke up this morning with a boil on my dick"

Calm down says the Doc thats not so bad, why are you worried about a boil.

He replied "it was Susan Boyle"

Been here since 2006. Is she the older lady who was singing, as I cannot get british TV?

I've been here a lot longer than 2006. You have Thai TV, right? Newspapers, magazines, that sort of thing? Maybe its time to give this new Internet thingmy a try. Some folks say you can use it to find out stuff.

GIYF.

I've been here a lot longer than 2006. You have Thai TV, right? Newspapers, magazines, that sort of thing? Maybe its time to give this new Internet thingmy a try. Some folks say you can use it to find out stuff.

GIYF.

Maybe, Joe, it is because you do not know me - so I shall excuse your ignorance. I have been using computers, from college, onwards, and started with a Plus 4.- Guess you wont know what that is! You sir, are very very uneducated. I just did not realise the lady's name. Her singing was fantastic, as all good listeners found out when she began to sing. Sorry about your day, not being a very good one. Don

I have been using computers, from college, onwards, and started with a Plus 4.- Guess you wont know what that is! You sir, are very very uneducated. I just did not realise the lady's name.

Wow I am so impressed that you learned all that computer stuff without learning what it was for.

GIYF. Really it is.

Wow I am so impressed that you learned all that computer stuff without learning what it was for.

GIYF. Really it is.

To save any further embarrassment, to you, please feel free to message me, privately, should you so wish, when

being the gentleman, that I have been brought up to be, I will try my best to help,

with your progressive grammar education, and accommodate you- to the best of my ability. Yours, very sincerely, Don

Embarrass away.

Tip du jour:

You do not have to press Enter or otherwise make line feeds halfway through the sentence. The software here will make your linefeeds for you and it looks and reads ever so much better.

Maybe, Joe, it is because you do not know me - so I shall excuse your ignorance. I have been using computers, from college, onwards, and started with a Plus 4.- Guess you wont know what that is! You sir, are very very uneducated. I just did not realise the lady's name. Her singing was fantastic, as all good listeners found out when she began to sing. Sorry about your day, not being a very good one. Don

No, he is just an asshole. He thinks he is better than everyone else.

The problem with people like him is that those that truly are better than others do not need to make others feel lesser.

Oh stop sucking up to Don fergawdsake, people will get the wrong idea about you!

The POINT is not what you know, because all of us know almost nothing. The POINT is what you can find out, and what a huge help the Internet and Google and the screen you're staring at right now can be about this. If you are ON the Internet and you cannot find out for days and days who Susan Boyle is, then you need a gentle prod about it, SOME kind of reminder.

Her singing was WHAT,she's a window licker who should get back to her cat.

She's a shocker!!

A real 20+ pints of Stella would be needed

She can't sing that much

Don't waste yor time worrying about her, you have bigger fish to fry in Pattaya.

IMHO...She's a beast of the highest order

I would rather my dick fell off than go anywhere near her..

She's a shocker!!

A real 20+ pints of Stella would be needed

She can't sing that much

Don't waste yor time worrying about her, you have bigger fish to fry in Pattaya.

IMHO...She's a beast of the highest order

I would rather my dick fell off than go anywhere near her..

It just might fall off from fright if you did!

I reckon Villa or Eddie might have a go though!!!

Ha ha

I'm back

The problem with people like him is that those that truly are better than others do not need to make others feel lesser.

You neither know me, nor know of me. So please do not assume. it takes one, to know one.