Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Having had time to think about it and looking more closely at you Pics I would say that you were asking way to much for what is on offer,At least from my point of view.I look for low prices and clean rooms that are not all that close to walking st ,as I am not at all bothered about going to walking st.I stay on soi arunthai as I always have a motorbike and need a pool,you do not offer any of these outside extras and you still charge much more than I pay.I agree that I do have "low" standards but I do expect some things that are not seemingly on offer from your proposed developement.My answer is that as I stay for 3 or 4 months at a time you are asking far to much for far to little as far as I am concerned.

Having had time to think about it and looking more closely at you Pics I would say that you were asking way to much for what is on offer,At least from my point of view.I look for low prices and clean rooms that are not all that close to walking st ,as I am not at all bothered about going to walking st.I stay on soi arunthai as I always have a motorbike and need a pool,you do not offer any of these outside extras and you still charge much more than I pay.I agree that I do have "low" standards but I do expect some things that are not seemingly on offer from your proposed developement.My answer is that as I stay for 3 or 4 months at a time you are asking far to much for far to little as far as I am concerned.

I fully understand that many visitors who come for extended periods of time would be looking for more economical accommodation and different facilities.