Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

and is was a first and so far only post!

It's someone taking the piss i think. I'm Irish Boy, who's pretty active on Live, but only joined Talk about a month ago, havn't posted as have been in Pattaya the last 3 weeks and very rarely online, although had made reference on Live that i had joined. It's either a genuine mistake, or someone trying to be malicious. As it certainly wasn't me that posted that, and it being the one and only post as has been pointed out, i think it's a wind up.

I thought if a Board member had already got that name, you had to choose a new one when signing up???

If and when i have any ladyboy experiences, i would have no problem sharing them :D Might even do one tonight to see what all the fuss is about....

Just came online now as this had been pointed out to me by someone who thought it wasn't me and someone trying to take the piss, and to set the record straight as such.

If the Mods could let me know if 2 different people are allowed to have the same online name, thanks...

It's someone taking the piss i think. I'm Irish Boy, who's pretty active on Live, but only joined Talk about a month ago, havn't posted as have been in Pattaya the last 3 weeks and very rarely online, although had made reference on Live that i had joined. It's either a genuine mistake, or someone trying to be malicious. As it certainly wasn't me that posted that, and it being the one and only post as has been pointed out, i think it's a wind up.

I thought if a Board member had already got that name, you had to choose a new one when signing up???

If and when i have any ladyboy experiences, i would have no problem sharing them :P Might even do one tonight to see what all the fuss is about....

Just came online now as this had been pointed out to me by someone who thought it wasn't me and someone trying to take the piss, and to set the record straight as such.

If the Mods could let me know if 2 different people are allowed to have the same online name, thanks...

It's now showing my the above as my second post when i can assure you that, that was my first post, and this my second :D

methinks when using a public computer certain BMs need to remember to log out, or certain posts could be made in said BMs name??????

Irish boy posts somtimes from alex's pc in the bar .

Irish boy posts somtimes from alex's pc in the bar .

Yep, i've just arrived at the Rock House and googled Pattaya Talk, it came up as me without logging on, so i must have been on and forgot to log out, and someone here thought it would be funny to post that under my name. Mystery solved. This and the first bogus post would be from Alex's, but the others i did in reply would be from an internet cafe in Soi Baukhao.....

methinks when using a public computer certain BMs need to remember to log out, or certain posts could be made in said BMs name??????

You're over at the moment in and about the Rock House 2guns :banghead

Mabay you know a man who would do such a thing :beer

Anyway, my own fault,,,, 2guns

Yep, i've just arrived at the Rock House and googled Pattaya Talk, it came up as me without logging on, so i must have been on and forgot to log out, and someone here thought it would be funny to post that under my name. Mystery solved. This and the first bogus post would be from Alex's, but the others i did in reply would be from an internet cafe in Soi Baukhao.....

Hi irish , kitty here :banghead

I'm like pete/Poggle/Darkside/ Chang Chang, have multiple personalities...Good afternoon Mr Crumpet :beer

Not at all , ive just been allowed back on after a 3 year break :banghead

Denial is not a river in Egypt matey. Welcome to the club :rolleyes:

Busted, it was me just could not resist :D :D

Well as i said over in Live, i see it as a bit of a joke at my expense for my stupidity, no big deal. Somone else could've seen it and been a right stirring cunt, possibly caused a few rows. Fair play to you :banghead

Denial is not a river in Egypt matey. Welcome to the club :D

Not guilty my Lord....but if and when i do, you'll be the first to know, be on Facebook comparing notes :D

Well as i said over in Live, i see it as a bit of a joke at my expense for my stupidity, no big deal. Somone else could've seen it and been a right stirring cunt, possibly caused a few rows. Fair play to you :D

Welcome to the board, anyway.

We didn't need another villayouth singing the praises of ladyboys, so it worked out well. :D

Welcome to the board, anyway.

We didn't need another villayouth singing the praises of ladyboys, so it worked out well. :D

Cheers, yes he's in a class of his own, closely followed by Esco.... :D

• 1 year later...