Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

2guns but trust me here, had the best shag of my life last night, i am definatly a convert!! :moon 1luv

To each his own; but it's still gay. :unsure:

:unsure: but trust me here, had the best shag of my life last night, i am definatly a convert!! 2guns :moon

You stuffed yer dick up another blokes arse..... you're gay.

You let another bloke stuff 'is dick up your arse.... you're gay.

You had the "best shag of your life".... With another man. A man wearing lipstick and a skirt, but still a man. Yes, that is gay.

That said, if its your thing, go for it. Just don't pretend that fucking another man is not gay just because he wears eye shadow and calls himself "Tina".

Frosty

• Upvote 1

IDEA in these hard times with a credit crunch, save money on wasted flights to Thailand why dont you and villa share a wig, buy tub of vaseline, a padded bra from the car boot

then take turns fucking each other up the poo shoot :unsure:

You stuffed yer dick up another blokes arse..... you're gay.

You let another bloke stuff 'is dick up your arse.... you're gay.

He said best shag, he didn't say anything about arse. Maybe he got one that has had the operation.

We needed someone other than Villa to harass anyway.

• Downvote 1
He said best shag, he didn't say anything about arse. Maybe he got one that has had the operation.

We needed someone other than Villa to harass anyway.

There are plenty more out there . Trust me :rolleyes: :P you wanna read some of the PMs i get :nod but i wont tell :nod

Please say giver : :rolleyes:

Let me guess, you're one of those who think it's somehow less gay to be the pitcher and not the catcher. I agree, but less gay is still gay. Ha Ha. :P

Think Villa would look better in an indian hat,based on where he lives :D

Out of pure interest, is there a YMCA in Pattaya, where a chap can stay ???

Edited by Mr Pastry
:gulp but trust me here, had the best shag of my life last night, i am definatly a convert!! :gulp :llaugh

the next question is why does someone calling himself "irish boy" have a union jack as his flag

His one and only post - probably a troll.

Glyn.

I think you are probably right, Irish boy is currently on vacation in Pattaya, and this thread does not match his persona on Pattaya Live. He has not made any posts recently on PL whilst away, but I shall alert him to this thread. It could be of course, that its a completely different person who has chosen the same board name, its not uncommon.

I think you are probably right, Irish boy is currently on vacation in Pattaya, and this thread does not match his persona on Pattaya Live. He has not made any posts recently on PL whilst away, but I shall alert him to this thread. It could be of course, that its a completely different person who has chosen the same board name, its not uncommon.

your so good Mr. Pastry :D :ang2