Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Uncredited implies it cannot be verified using internet resources or at least the cast list in the film credits...therefore not subject to objective review. So, uncredited is disallowed. My board,

Posted Images

didn't really like this film, but he was in it :

JFK

One of my favourite actors - Gary Oldman

Any idea why this post was moved to Idle Chit Chat? Almost no one plays anymore and I blame the move.

Edited by MarsGodOfWar
One of my favourite actors - Gary Oldman

Any idea why this post was moved to Idle Chit Chat? Almost no one plays anymore and I blame the move.

Leon

hated it , but that's my usual stance with French movies, sorry :

Natalie Portman has been in SO many better films

Natalie-Portman-Photograph-C10046133.jpeg

I certainly got used to looking for it in OT, but to be fair, trivia is idle chit chat (open to all btw) and for a good while there it was predominately jacko, LY and myself playing the game. jacko has been absent for a while, though I can't say I've seen him posting in other sections lately either.

Anyway, the more the merrier and look forward to continuing the game. :allright

can't say I know a lot of the cast of Phantom Menace, but I know one who'll always be in SW movies :

Frank Oz as Yoda

Edited by LocalYokul
can't say I know a lot of the cast of Phantom Menace, but I know one who'll always be in SW movies :

Frank Oz as Yoda

Voice overs? Kinda chincy, but up to you...........

Muppets Take Manhattan.

yeah, a voice, but he's in every one of them, as well as Anthony Daniels who is C3PO

muppets = Jim Henson

I know he was on Saturday Night Live a few times but TV doesn't count.

The only other movie I know he was in (without it being for voice work) was one of those stupid "Ernest" movies, but I can't remember which one.

that would be his cameo in Ernest goes to Camp

And as I don't recall a single other person in that movie, I'll go with Jim Varney.

Edited by MarsGodOfWar