Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

No words necessary...

No_words_necessary....jpg

its alright for all you fuckers to make fun of this but i will have you know that it hurts like hell, some of those bastards have mickeys on them that could beat an ass out of a bog !!!!!

its alright for all you fuckers to make fun of this but i will have you know that it hurts like hell, some of those bastards have mickeys on them that could beat an ass out of a bog !!!!!

forgive me. what?

Heres over 200 pics of Rio[this is a great site for Japanese babes]

http://www.bobx.com/av-idol/rio-sannomiya/

Yeah! We all have our weaknesses. That Rio hottie somehow happens to be one of mine. Well, fantasies, not GF, unfortunately!

Bobgod, thanks a lot for the link. You're a real friend with a lot of empathy. If I ever meet you, I sure do owe you something cold in a glass or a bottle. :clueless

Anyway, for me it is a very nice teaser, here less than 24 hours before arriving in Pattaya.

No, I don't expect to find many Japanese girls there - and to be honest, I don't care. Then I could have gone to Tokyo or whatever they call it over there instead.

But, seen from a distance, she could look a little Thai, right? Or is it the age and the deteriorating eyes that have finally caught up with me?

Who cares. The link was great. Thanks!

PS: If anyone knows how to cure insomnia, please tell me. (Something like a name and a telephone number to the young lady in mention would be close to perfect...).

I mentioned teasers... Here is one:

post-7053-1279487174.jpg

Anyone who's got a boat?

str

Yeah! We all have our weaknesses. That Rio hottie somehow happens to be one of mine. Well, fantasies, not GF, unfortunately!

Bobgod, thanks a lot for the link. You're a real friend with a lot of empathy. If I ever meet you, I sure do owe you something cold in a glass or a bottle. :beer

Anyway, for me it is a very nice teaser, here less than 24 hours before arriving in Pattaya.

No, I don't expect to find many Japanese girls there - and to be honest, I don't care. Then I could have gone to Tokyo or whatever they call it over there instead.

But, seen from a distance, she could look a little Thai, right? Or is it the age and the deteriorating eyes that have finally caught up with me?

Who cares. The link was great. Thanks!

PS: If anyone knows how to cure insomnia, please tell me. (Something like a name and a telephone number to the young lady in mention would be close to perfect...).

I mentioned teasers... Here is one:

3_At_Sea.jpg

Anyone who's got a boat?

str

I am a bit at a loss here trying to make a connection with the original post.

Are the catholic school girls or something?

]I am a bit at a loss here trying to make a connection with the original post.

Are the catholic school girls or something?[/size]

No.

But you can never have enough photos of girls with their tits out.