Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

No words necessary...

You should be a Senior Poster, with an avatar like that!

Honestly, sometimes I feel very Senior. Have been married twice - or was it thrice? - to a Thai! :nod

Edited by str
No_words_necessary....jpg

I think I'll copy and print this onto cardstock and mail it to the Vatican as a Christmas card. I'm sure I'm going to Hell anyway so what do I have to lose?

I think I'll copy and print this onto cardstock and mail it to the Vatican as a Christmas card. I'm sure I'm going to Hell anyway so what do I have to lose?

besides it will be warm and you'll know people.

Isn't it odd how someone can post a funny (though insulting) picture of Catholic priests and no one complains it's out of line, but someone posts a picture of a muslim praying and getting buggered by a sheep, and instantly there is a complaint about "respecting all religions".

str, anyway you can post a bigger picture of your avatar? :P

Isn't it odd how someone can post a funny (though insulting) picture of Catholic priests and no one complains it's out of line, but someone posts a picture of a muslim praying and getting buggered by a sheep, and instantly there is a complaint about "respecting all religions".

Excellent point Martin.

Hear Hear

Ragheads like it all their own way.

str, anyway you can post a bigger picture of your avatar?

Being from Denmark, I'm well aware of all the hypocrisy that surrounds this topic! BTW, the cartoon with the sheep was, as far as I know, not Danish, though it could very well have been...

Anyway, here's the avatar in the original format. It must be a 7 - 9 year old picture, and the name of the very nice young lady from Japan should be Rio Sannomiya. Might be, might not... who cares? :beer

post-7053-1278871831.jpg

Go for it, Holland!

str, anyway you can post a bigger picture of your avatar? :wacko:

I'm sure we could photoshop up a "Silence! I keel you!" frame with the pope if you think that would round out the thread.

Being from Denmark, I'm well aware of all the hypocrisy that surrounds this topic! BTW, the cartoon with the sheep was, as far as I know, not Danish, though it could very well have been...

Anyway, here's the avatar in the original format. It must be a 7 - 9 year old picture, and the name of the very nice young lady from Japan should be Rio Sannomiya. Might be, might not... who cares? :wacko:

Rio_Sannomiya___Japan.jpg

Go for it, Holland!

Thank you so much for the full size picture.

At the moment, Holland is having a hard go of it. Oops, just in...Spain wins.

Go Holland....why not. What a fucking boring finals match.

str, anyway you can post a bigger picture of your avatar? :allright

I think a good part of it is that everyone is fed up with the catholic church , you have men buggering little boys and girls , and they did nothing and the pope actually thinks they should be punished by cannon law not the governments. Also it's the whole white guilt thing, If i say cracker no one cares i drop the N-Bomb and i bet a I get a warning. even though I'm step black. ( my step mom is black ) If you make bin laden jokes no one will say a thing he's a terrorist who everyone wants to see publicly tortured. BUt if you make a jab at there god or prophets , then they will go ape shit and the whites with the guilt they feel they should carry because of what there ancestors did will say it's not right and should be taken down. IMO

I think a good part of it is that everyone is fed up with the catholic church , you have men buggering little boys and girls , and they did nothing and the pope actually thinks they should be punished by cannon law not the governments. Also it's the whole white guilt thing, If i say cracker no one cares i drop the N-Bomb and i bet a I get a warning. even though I'm step black. ( my step mom is black ) If you make bin laden jokes no one will say a thing he's a terrorist who everyone wants to see publicly tortured. BUt if you make a jab at there god or prophets , then they will go ape shit and the whites with the guilt they feel they should carry because of what there ancestors did will say it's not right and should be taken down. IMO

You are absolutely right, roorsoldja.

If we ever expect this world to be fair when it comes to morality, equal treatment of religions etc, we will all end up disappointed.

I'm sure we could photoshop up a "Silence! I keel you!" frame with the pope if you think that would round out the thread.

Let's not always be so negative. If a picture of the Pope really is needed, let it at least be one with a positive message.

Like this one...

post-7053-1278914591.jpg

Hope I haven't offended too many, this was absolutely NOT the purpose of the thread.

str

There was a time not long ago you had Jim Davidson with Chalky as a character, Alf Garnett having a black helper and hating it.

These were funny comedies and we all used to watch them together and l;augh white and black with no problems.

Most racism caused these days is by over zealous governments who don't understand the people they think they are protecting. Meanwhile they are persecuting the majority of the population with their codswallop bollox.

I say lets keep the jokes coming

Here is one of my faves

Aliens over an African river see a canoe with 6 natives rowing fast singing 'row row row your boat gently down the stream'

chief Alien says lets get these guys up and examine their brains we'll take away 12.5% (18th) of their brains and see how they act.

They beamed the Africans up took away 1/8th of their brains put them back in the river.

They still sang 'row row row your boat gently down the stream'

So the chief alien said ok get them back up and take a bit more brain another 1/8th this means 25% of their brain gone

Put them back in the river and still singing but sounding more roughly 'row row row your boat gently down the stream'

So the chief alien says my these are a hardy bunch of people these African natives. He said lets take most of their brain away and leave them with just 25% left. And we'll see what happens.

So as they put them back down they carry on rowing down the river

but they start singing in a scouse accent ' ferry cross the mersey'

I think a good part of it is that everyone is fed up with the catholic church ,

Well I am getting fed up with Muslim fundimentalist bolowing thing up, murdering people, and screwing up the world.....

I shudder to think what the Mullahs are doing to the little bays and girls back in Pakistan.

Another thought i had is that a lot of politicians cater to the new people , like the council that was just mentioned above this, are hoping to get there parents vote for the next election, it happened here in ontario the province i live in a bloke named John Tory who is a conservative and a great leader in my books until he tried to run for the premiership, he had a great campaign and i was ready to vote for him but then started in that muslims should have there own schools just like the catholics and the jews should have there's etc etc, he pissed off every white and black person in the province with that and he lost to a cunt called Dalton Maginty who just brought in the biggest tax hike in Canadian history i believe ( might be wrong)

I'm fed up with people blowing themselves up and taking innocent people with them too , but for that to stop it will have to start with there own people. they will have to take a stance against the Taliban and al queda and the other fucks who think like them for it to stop. but they are manly doing it to try and get foreign troops out of there country. once that happens it should stop. but I'm by no means an expert just my thoughts.

Also here's another question for you all, the bible preaches against showy ways of one means , like owning a ferrari or living in a house way bigger then is needed as it causes jealously and make others depressed etc, but why is that the POPE is decked out in gold ? his huge ring in the picture above and the gold staff and does he not have a bible encrusted in rare jewels ??????

perhaps i'm getting off topic as this is the funny section

You are absolutely right, roorsoldja.

If we ever expect this world to be fair when it comes to morality, equal treatment of religions etc, we will all end up disappointed.

Let's not always be so negative. If a picture of the Pope really is needed, let it at least be one with a positive message.

Like this one...

I_support....jpg

Hope I haven't offended too many, this was absolutely NOT the purpose of the thread.

str

four day trip to the UK in September will cost the British tax payers £12million at the last estimate :D

four day trip to the UK in September will cost the British tax payers £12million at the last estimate ang2

Personally, to go to the UK in September, I'd want at least 15 million. For 20 million, I'd stay five days.

Personally, to go to the UK in September, I'd want at least 15 million. For 20 million, I'd stay five days.

How about £10M plus two houses in Mayfair, a hotel down the Old Kent Road, a get out of jail free card and £200 for passing Go?

How about £10M plus two houses in Mayfair, a hotel down the Old Kent Road, a get out of jail free card and £200 for passing Go?

In August, then.