Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Metro Guesthouse - Central pattaya, new site

We are now open again in our nice small Guesthouse at LK Metro off Soi Buakhao, Central Pattaya.

Please check out our new website and low prices for private entry rooms, full service, longterm rental.

Any feedback and reviews are highly appreciated :grin-jump

Metro Guesthouse - LK Metro

:llaugh

with the gogo underneath ?

Edited by Jack Scagnetti

1. A few abbreviations on the name "Metro" in the area, but we are the only one called Metro Guesthouse. Across the street is located Metro Appartements.

2. All rooms for rent are placed at the top floor (3rd). Seperate entrance from side of building. So any disturbance from bars and gogos on street level should be minimized.

http://www.metroguesthouse.com/info.html

"Location

Metro Guesthouse is located at LK-Metro Square, in the heart of old town Pattaya, just off Soi Bukhao. Surrounded by small hotels, guesthouses, cafés, restaurants and great nightlife fascilities, this area offers everything you may wish for choosing to live in Pattaya. From here are only 5 minutes walk to Beach Road and the infamous Walking Street. Or you can stroll down the more quiet Soi Bukhao for some shopping. You will be placed in the center of the Pattayan Universe!!"

LK Metro Square :teeth:

Old Town Pattaya :ph34r:

Five minute walk to Beach Road and Walking Street :grin-jump

LK Metro Square :teeth:

: Yes, LK-Metro is a square road around the LK-Metro hotel complex. At the corner of Soi Diana and Soi Bukhao.

Old Town Pattaya :ph34r:

: Yes, this section of Pattaya is part the original town, growing out of a mere fishing village 40 years ago.

Five minute walk to Beach Road and Walking Street :grin-jump

: Yes, it took me 5 minutes to walk to the beach last time I checked my watch. A few minutes more to the WS, but not long.

http://www.metroguesthouse.com/info.html

"Location

Metro Guesthouse is located at LK-Metro Square, in the heart of old town Pattaya, just off Soi Bukhao. Surrounded by small hotels, guesthouses, cafés, restaurants and great nightlife fascilities, this area offers everything you may wish for choosing to live in Pattaya. From here are only 5 minutes walk to Beach Road and the infamous Walking Street. Or you can stroll down the more quiet Soi Bukhao for some shopping. You will be placed in the center of the Pattayan Universe!!"

LK Metro Square :banghead

Old Town Pattaya :D

Five minute walk to Beach Road and Walking Street :clueless

Have to agree that a walk to the beach is longer than 5 minutes and walking street alot longer.

I stayed there a few years ago when it was Memories Go Go.

If they have upgraded the rooms since then it should be a good value for the prices they are quoting.

• 2 weeks later...

Only thing i can say is i will never ever stay at a place with floors like that ( ceramic tiles) they are so slippery you could ice skate on them if they are wet. It has screwed me up once and i havn't recovered completely yet ( 1 year ago)