Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Flipper Lodge or Flipper House

Hi Guys,

I am planning my first trip to pattaya for late November. I have literally spent hours and hours reviewing the options and deciding upon a hotel. I am now to down to either the Flipper Lodge or the Flipper House. Is one considered better than the other? Also, I know they are pretty close to each other, but I want to be as close to the action as possible, so, also, is one closer to the action than the other?

Thanks for any replies.

Hi Guys,

I am planning my first trip to pattaya for late November. I have literally spent hours and hours reviewing the options and deciding upon a hotel. I am now to down to either the Flipper Lodge or the Flipper House. Is one considered better than the other? Also, I know they are pretty close to each other, but I want to be as close to the action as possible, so, also, is one closer to the action than the other?

Thanks for any replies.

first trip nice one mate both the flippers are right in the action,i have stayed in the flipper lodge about 3 years ago,its a good hotel and a nice swimming pool on the roof,ill be staying in pattaya late nov if you need any help just let me know

bigone

Hi Guys,

Thanks for any replies.

wow, you have been a member here for 6 years and have never been to Pattaya.

both flippers are fine but they don't have a in-room safes or WiFi.

Flipper lodge is nearer the beach and has a nicer pool.

Flipper house has tiled floors as opposed to the carpet floors in Flipper lodge.

stay at sunshine on soi 8 same money better value imho

or why not stay at the drunken duck on soi lk or the rockhouse , both excellent value il never stay anywhere else now :banana

wow, you have been a member here for 6 years and have never been to Pattaya.

Yes, I know, pretty ridiculous, got side-tracked by many trips to Rio, now very much focused on pattaya, anyways, thanks for the reply, can't wait!

Yes, I know, pretty ridiculous, got side-tracked by many trips to Rio, now very much focused on pattaya, anyways, thanks for the reply, can't wait!

Fuck Rio its overrated , my mate goes and i cannot get him to go to Pattaya . How was you swerved? :banana

I have used both I prefer the

Rooms at Flipper lodge as slightly bigger

Both have roof top pools and are close to action

Price is going up in November as they are going to

make a charge for breakfast ( which is a waste for me

as seldom get to see midday :closedeyes:

Edited by Anfield

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping for a suite. I, however, just heard back from Flipper Lodge, advising that they have no suites available for my time period. They offered a deluxe room, with breakfast, at 1700 Bt. I'll probably take that unless I can get in on a suite at Flipper House.