Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Texting THai style

LOL. Classic.

The girls at Bliss do it better tho :rolleyes:

next time tho... when your photoshopping, be sure to clean up that pixelation where the 2 photos edge up.

This was funny when I thought it was real lol.

it might be faked but anyone who has spent any time in pattaya or Ac knows how regularly it happens. Happened to me a couple of times, particularly girls telling BF (sponsor) they are in the village while I was giving them a good seeing too....

LOL. Classic.

The girls at Bliss do it better tho :crying:

next time tho... when your photoshopping, be sure to clean up that pixelation where the 2 photos edge up.

This was funny when I thought it was real lol.

Frosty, you give me too much credit young man, twas not my making, but I thought so so accurate when I had it sent to me.

Frosty, you give me too much credit young man, twas not my making, but I thought so so accurate when I had it sent to me.

The accuracy is most assuredly not in question lol. never had one do that to me (well, not when giving a BJ), but I have had them answer the phone half way thru lol.

Frosty