Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Over weight with Eithiad

I am flying with Eithiad shortly they have a 23kg baggage allowance does anyone know how strict they are ?

Eva have charged me excess a few times :gulp :gulp

Thanks

As lung as they aint gotta 23 KG ballbaggage allowance youl be fine :grin-jump

USD 35 per kilo from UK to LOS.

Thanks Tom, doea anyone know how strict they are ?

What are you bringing in, Macaroni&cheese? :nod

Or do you use special meds? :clap2

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TC5F-AAzXY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TC5F-AAzXY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

If I had room I would gladly bring out any legal medication, drop me a PM if you need any or see you in Thailand soon :whistling: :allright

I think it depends on the girl at check in. Returning from last trip I was about 2 kilos over but the girl said ok(maybe because I'm handsome).

If you think you will be over, better to take some on as hand luggage.

I think most airlines allow 10kilos(maybe more) as hand luggage.

Guest Fatboyfat

Personally have only flown biz class with them and they were very lax with it. Friend travels often with them cattle class and reckons that London were a lot stricter than Manchester. Charged him for 3 Kg over out of Gatwick, and insisted on a repack from suitcase to hand luggage on another occasion; but allowed about 5Kg over on more than one occasion out of Manchester. (He can be a bit of a bull****ter at times tho ! :nod )

Fook me, some of these "airlines" are becoming petty.

Never had weight issues with ANA, JAL or SQ, even with golf clubs, i.e. 30 kilos plus.

Is this scam unique to Europe and the US?

If so, ask for some of the hosties to shed a few pounds. 1luv :D :nod

Edited by Dungheap

Fly with them on a regular basis albeit from Manchester and they are not too strict on it and also from the Bkk side too I did not find them too bad I was 2or3 kgs over last time. Again as someone said earlier all depends on the assistant at check in I had an arshole one time at BKK and I had to pay a little extra and it pissed me off especially as it was on my way home! If this carry on adn pushing the limits keeps up by all the airlines I reckon its only a matter of time before individuals are weighed! (as I once was in Clark by Cebu Pacific the shitheads!)

I will be staying 6 months mate so I need all sorts of garbage :thumbup

Ive stopped booking with them,because only 23kgs ,next time you book, try emirates or qatar 30 kilos cattle class with ff card

Edited by valkyrie