Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Look where you leap. I spent USD$100 for 2 days on Golden Tulip Erawan which many people had given bad reviews. No brekky too.

I felt like kicking myself, though its close to the action, I will be tied down to the Mrs for the duration and will not be able to enjoy. Thought i go down FLB and buy Alice a lady's drink and chill out a bit. :lovee

I will update what is like in the hotel when i visit on Jan 4 - 6. Its me B'day on the 6th :grin :banghead

Edit: I booked on a promotion that do not allow changes or cancellation.... :banghead:banghead

Edited by chemistry
  • 1 month later...
Look where you leap. I spent USD$100 for 2 days on Golden Tulip Erawan which many people had given bad reviews. No brekky too.

I felt like kicking myself, though its close to the action, I will be tied down to the Mrs for the duration and will not be able to enjoy. Thought i go down FLB and buy Alice a lady's drink and chill out a bit. :kissing

I will update what is like in the hotel when i visit on Jan 4 - 6. Its me B'day on the 6th :chogdee :allright

Edit: I booked on a promotion that do not allow changes or cancellation.... :allright:banghead

The accommodation can be summarized in a word. Bad

Accommodation 1/5

Service 2/5

Food 2/5 (based on presentation)

Key points: Very near to walking street, many Indian guests (I'm not racist, just an observation) and their food is catered more to their taste. You can hear the bars active till 3am, and I am on the 6th floor. Expensive for this sort of accommodation.

Not TGF friendly, saw it happened to other guests.

I felt like kicking myself, though its close to the action, I will be tied down to the Mrs for the duration and will not be able to enjoy. Thought i go down FLB and buy Alice a lady's drink and chill out a bit. :allright

I will update what is like in the hotel when i visit on Jan 4 - 6. Its me B'day on the 6th :whistling: :whistling:

Edit: I booked on a promotion that do not allow changes or cancellation.... :rolleyes::banghead

Okay, this has to be asked. If you saw that many people gave bad reviews,,,, Why would you book a room there? Did you think that the people that didn't like the place, were not truthful in their assessment? This posts begs for a smart assed statement. While your post is to warn others like you, not to book a room there. If they are like you, they will anyway.

Okay, this has to be asked. If you saw that many people gave bad reviews,,,, Why would you book a room there? Did you think that the people that didn't like the place, were not truthful in their assessment? This posts begs for a smart assed statement. While your post is to warn others like you, not to book a room there. If they are like you, they will anyway.

I think he may have booked on the promotion and then checked the reviews.