Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 228 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

2 Mexicans...

Jose and Carlos are both beggars. They beg in different parts of town. Carlos begs for the same amount of time as Jose, but only collects about eight or nine dollars a day. Jose brings home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills every day. He drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house, and has a lot of money to spend.

"Hey, amigo," Carlos says to Jose, "I work just as long and hard as you do, so how come you bring home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills every day?

Jose says, "Look at your sign, what does it say?"

Carlo's sign reads; "I have no work, a wife and six kids to support." "What's wrong with that?" Carlos asks him.

Jose says, "No wonder you only get eight or nine dollars a day!"

Carlo's says, "Alright, what does your sign say?"

It reads, "I only need ten more dollars to get back to Mexico ......"

Edited by LTGTR
Gee first post and already trying to stir the pot!!!!

No, AsianSplatter is spot on: LTGTR is a rigid-minded bigotted conservative (i.e., his opinions tend to be simplistic "black or white" positions; complex subtlety and shades of gray are simply beyond him). There are others on this board of a similar attitude (BigusDicus, for example).

Then there are the "geniuses" over in the Politics and Religion section. Basically, these are people with far too much time on their hands.

Edited by sabaidii2