Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi ciecero1520,

There is wi-fi in the room, and a good signal and speed as well, on my last trip I managed video link from my laptop to home no problem every day. I saw there was a wireless router on each floor, so not a big contention ratio issue either.

They will give you a code to use to log on in your room, its free also, unlimeted access, but it times out after 15 mins if you leave the link up not being used, just need to re-enter the code.

There are also a couple of PC's in reception for guest use free of charge.

Hope that helps.... :clueless

Best from the horses mouth, thanks Frog.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi ThaiLearner, I did ask about a website at the front desk the other day... I think (my interpretation of the reply is that they are in the process of haveing one designed, in fact I saw a chap takin

Posted Images

Thanks Frogster, that was a good recommendation. Don't get put off by the know-it-alls ... the info you provided was good quality, it was new-news and was good enough to enable people to make a choice / find out more. Good stuff!

It would be good to see your Trip report...

Cheers Mate !

• 2 years later...

Stayed at D apartment in February this year. There are 2 parts - the old building that has some rooms overlooking soi buakhow and a new wing that is basically behind the old building. The new building has I think 3 standards of rooms (see website) with the best rooms having a large balcony overlooking the soi running off buakhow - I had one of these. Both old and new parts share the small reception area where there is free internet and fridge/coffee.

My room was of a good standard, large and cleaned daily with sheets changed every other day. Cleaning was good. Free coffee in reception and in my room - no café in the Hotel which is certainly not an issue in this area of town.

Generally the staff were friendly and efficient. Pool small and on roof and looked clean although I did not use it.

For peak season I was requested to provide a deposit which I had a friend who is a Pattaya resident pay. The alternative was a credit card payment which I always try to avoid.

Location for me was excellent - short walk to New Plaza and easy 15 minute walk to Sois 7/8. 3 minute on baht bus to LK Metro/ Diana down Buakhow.

Price in Peak season was approx. 1350 baht per night based on a 2 week stay. Not cheap but previously have stayed at Areca EverGreen and in my opinion D Apts is better value - similar or better standard rooms but without the Areca facilities at probably 400/500 baht less.

Not sure if other members have come across a little money earner that the reception staff in some smaller hotels use - it works like this - you arrive at the hotel and the receptionist says you can have the room 100 baht less per night if you pay (in cash) for all you stay in the first day or two. So instead of say 1350 baht per night quoted on e mail you actually pay 1250 baht. The receptionist then records in "the book" that she has let the room for 2 weeks at 1200 baht per night. Guess where the 100 baht per day goes. This "business within a business" does not matter to us customers provided we are happy with the rate we pay for the room.

Hope this is useful.

Sleepwalker

Good rooms. Have stayed in the old wing and new. Wi fi good fast enough for youtube and staff friendly. Good monthly discounts around 17000 if i remember.