Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BBQ Bob's Board Member Promotion for 2011!

Happy new year to all our customers, old and new. My name is Dale Burney, I am the new owner of BBQ Bob's on Soi LK Metro (off Soi Diana near Club Blu and Lolitas). Since taking over BBQ Bob's in October 2010, I have barely had a moment to catch my breath but I'm having a blast learning the ropes to give you what you want and how you want it. Customer is #1 and my staff and I know this.

My girlfriend and I are really excited to bring you up to date on our 2011 promotion: All board members get 10% off just by mentioning the name of this forum. You don't even have to be a member, just let us know how you heard about us and it's 10% off.

I have had visits from so many of you in the last few months and I truly hope to see more and more of you over the coming months and years. Our menu is constantly evolving. Let me know what you'd like to see. I'm open minded and firmly believe in giving the customer what he wants. More Thai food? Bigger burgers? Bigger portions? 2 for 1 deals on alcoholic drinks? You name it! Please come and visit us as we would really like to meet you soon.

Have a healthy and happy new year. Come enjoy your 10% off now. Enjoy the photos. Some staff photos coming soon...

Ribssampler.jpg

poppers.jpg

Nachos.jpg

mexicanfood.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6921.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6908.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

Img_6899.jpg

IMG_6894.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

HotDogMustard.jpg

>Combo.jpg

bobsbbq012.jpg

bobsbbq010.jpg

bobsbbq008-Copy.jpg

bobsbbq006-Copy2.jpg

bobsbbq005-Copy.jpg

bobsbbq003-Copy2.jpg

AW-BobsBBQwhatsonpattayaad.jpg

SmokeBBQPorkShoulderSandwichWEB.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the reasons for going to LOS is to avoid food like that.

Potato salad & coleslaw

Fondles didn't answer, so I will. It looks funny, lines stopping in weird places. If I type from my computer the lines run the whole width of the page like what you see here. Unless I hit the ente

Thats a kind offer Bob and i wish you well in your venture, i realise you had a difficult start but i for one will be in to try some ribs next time i am in town.

Good Luck :crying:

I'm in town next March and will stop in for some BBQ and a pulled pork sandwich.

I'm in town next March and will stop in for some BBQ and a pulled pork sandwich.

Whats pulled pork Denny ? i never heard of this and just has me wondering :grin-jump

Tip for you dale, before you photograph hamburger buns or any other bread try brushing them over with a little olive oil, will make your food look really nice. Good luck with your venture and I hope you got your problems ironed out :chogdee

After receiving a few PMs since posting our board member 10% off offer, it was pointed out that you want to see our menu. Ask and you shall receive. Here you go:

menupdfformat_page_12.jpg

menupdfformat_page_11.jpg

menupdfformat_page_10.jpg

menupdfformat_page_09.jpg

menupdfformat_page_08.jpg

menupdfformat_page_07.jpg

menupdfformat_page_06.jpg

menupdfformat_page_05.jpg

menupdfformat_page_04.jpg

menupdfformat_page_03.jpg

menupdfformat_page_02.jpg

menupdfformat_page_01.jpg

menupdfformat_page_13.jpg

After receiving a few PMs since posting our board member 10% off offer, it was pointed out that you want to see our menu. Ask and you shall receive. Here you go:

I've no idea about your Texan food but you've got to be having a laugh with some of these prices .... :grin-jump

Edited by CheshireTom
Whats pulled pork Denny ? i never heard of this and just has me wondering :grin-jump

A good pulled pork sandwich is a taste of heaven. I pulled this from:

Pulled porkFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search

Pulled pork over boiled rice Pulled pork is a form of barbecue. It is known as carnitas in Mexico. It is a method of preparation in which pork, usually shoulder cut (sometimes referred to as Boston butt) or mixed cuts, is cooked using a low-heat, long-cook method. With these extended times at low temperatures, the meat becomes tender enough that its weakened connective tissue allows the meat to be "pulled", or easily broken into individual pieces. Pulled pork is found around the world in a variety of forms.

[edit] Preparation In the United States, pulled pork is commonly slow-cooked by a smoking method, though a non-barbecue method might also be employed using a slow cooker or a domestic oven[1].

The preparation of pulled pork differs from region to region. In areas such as Tennessee, pulled pork is typically made from a mixture of the blade shoulder and arm shoulder meat and served with a tomato-based barbecue sauce[2]. In areas such as North Carolina, either a whole hog, mixed cuts of the hog, or the shoulder cut alone are commonly used, and the pork is served with a vinegar-based sauce or no sauce[2].

Pulled pork is most commonly served on a sliced bun as a sandwich or by itself[3].

The Great American Rib Company in Jomtiem serves great BBQ and pulled pork. I always make one or two trips to Jomtiem to eat there.

Edited by BigDUSA
A good pulled pork sandwich is a taste of heaven. I pulled this from:

Pulled porkFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search

Pulled pork over boiled rice Pulled pork is a form of barbecue. It is known as carnitas in Mexico. It is a method of preparation in which pork, usually shoulder cut (sometimes referred to as Boston butt) or mixed cuts, is cooked using a low-heat, long-cook method. With these extended times at low temperatures, the meat becomes tender enough that its weakened connective tissue allows the meat to be "pulled", or easily broken into individual pieces. Pulled pork is found around the world in a variety of forms.

[edit] Preparation In the United States, pulled pork is commonly slow-cooked by a smoking method, though a non-barbecue method might also be employed using a slow cooker or a domestic oven[1].

The preparation of pulled pork differs from region to region. In areas such as Tennessee, pulled pork is typically made from a mixture of the blade shoulder and arm shoulder meat and served with a tomato-based barbecue sauce[2]. In areas such as North Carolina, either a whole hog, mixed cuts of the hog, or the shoulder cut alone are commonly used, and the pork is served with a vinegar-based sauce or no sauce[2].

Pulled pork is most commonly served on a sliced bun as a sandwich or by itself[3].

The Great American Rib Company in Jomtiem serves great BBQ and pulled pork. I always make one or two trips to Jomtiem to eat there.

That sounds lovely, i would defo try that soon, another good thing with the longer cooking times which would be i assume less chance of food poisoning, a couple of months ago Codhead was put in hospital for having food poisoning eating pork from a very well known restaurant down soi 7 so two days on a drip in hospital makes me think hard about pork

I should point out that several of the food dish images used in the OP are from stock photos of foods, and are not pictures of food prepared at BBQ Bob's.

Specifically, the hot dog, the nachos, and the picture of the taquitos with rice and beans (shown in the thumbnails 4th row, 3rd column, in the link below):

http://www.northridgefood.com/restaurants/seafood

I should point out that several of the food dish images used in the OP are from stock photos of foods, and are not pictures of food prepared at BBQ Bob's.

Specifically, the hot dog, the nachos, and the picture of the taquitos with rice and beans (shown in the thumbnails 4th row, 3rd column, in the link below):

LMAO, one hell of a promotion !!!

Maybe thats why its up for sale :chogdee :fingers :fingers

bobsbbq003-Copy2.jpg

Pretty exciting today in that we sold 3 Wagon Wheels (our biggest burger) in 1 hour. 1 in house and 2 delivery. I'm thinking of suggesting on the menu that it feeds 2 easily. Have you tried the Wagon Wheel Challenge yet?

Here's a few other dishes. The beans and chili are my home made recipe and are very popular side dishes. I feel the nachos could be thicker with cheese and cream. Do you like it heavy or light as it's currently served?

I had a good laugh seeing the look on the Thai customer's face when the Wagon Wheel arrived.

Image00023.jpg

Image00022.jpg

Image00021.jpg

Image00020.jpg

Image00019.jpg

Image00018.jpg

Image00016.jpg

Image00015.jpg

Image00011.jpg

Image00010.jpg

Image00009.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00005.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00024.jpg

What the hell MM. Have you got pictures of food memorized from every web site you see? Seeing the picture of the nachos, I thought that they had improved on the old nachos. It appears, they are the same.