Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 513 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

BBQ Bob's Board Member Promotion for 2011!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the reasons for going to LOS is to avoid food like that.

Potato salad & coleslaw

Fondles didn't answer, so I will. It looks funny, lines stopping in weird places. If I type from my computer the lines run the whole width of the page like what you see here. Unless I hit the ente

Dale,

First off Semper Fi,Marine. Myself and my wingman John will be in town

July 18ish. Looking for a great meal at your place.

A place like this is a lot of work. Sounds like you

have a winner good place, good food and mostly a good host.

Best of luck. See you in July. Do you serve breakfast as well?

Breakfast with Thai food also.

Thanks

Bobshere :rolleyes:

No why would you ask? :clueless

Fondles didn't answer, so I will. It looks funny, lines stopping in weird places. If I type from my computer the lines run the whole width of the page like what you see here. Unless I hit the enter key. Yours doesn't, and stops in weird places, not at the end of a sentience. Why would someone hit enter in the middle of a sentience? Or at all for that matter, because it automatically word wraps, going to the next line. So it looks like something from a text message, copied just as seen on the phone. Had you hit enter at the end of a sentience, it would look like this.

Dale,

First off Semper Fi,Marine.

Myself and my wingman John will be in town July 18ish.

Looking for a great meal at your place.

A place like this is a lot of work.

Sounds like you have a winner good place, good food and mostly a good host.

Best of luck.

See you in July.

Do you serve breakfast as well?

Breakfast with Thai food also.

Thanks

Bobshere

Had you let it word wrap like most do, it would look like this.

Dale, First off Semper Fi,Marine. Myself and my wingman John will be in town July 18ish. Looking for a great meal at your place. A place like this is a lot of work. Sounds like you have a winner good place, good food and mostly a good host. Best of luck. See you in July. Do you serve breakfast as well? Breakfast with Thai food also. Thanks

Bobshere

I'm not as paranoid as some others on this forum that would look at your post with suspicion. I'm not accusing you of anything. Just showing you the inconsistency's in your post. The post comes off as a text message that Dale sent you, to post on the forum. First thing you said as someone flying an American flag: First off Semper Fi,Marine. I speak American, not English, and have no idea what that means. Then you asked: Do you serve breakfast as well? Like you have not been there before,, then added: Breakfast with Thai food also. Using the word also, and not having a question mark, makes it a statement. If you don't know if he serves breakfast, how do you know he serves Thai food also? Just as odd sounding, you stated: Sounds like you have a winner good place, good food and mostly a good host. Again, how would you know, if you hadn't been a customer before? You are not me, however if I were in the states and wanted to reply to this topic, I would have just made it simple and said. "Looking forward to trying your food when in Pattaya this July" As it is, it looks like Dale had one of his friends give the thread a bump up to new content. Again, not accusing you of anything, it's just the way it appears. Oh, and by the way, if you read the topic, and didn't just log in and post.....Why didn't you mention all the missing and deleted pictures?

If I were Dale and wanted to bump the thread, I woulds simply post something like "June special, Margarita's 100 Baht" It would work the same, bumping the thread, maybe someone would be interested in the drink and come in for that as well. Most of all, it would look more ethical. That is just my opinion, and certainly not everyone on this forum shares my opinions.

Edited by lovedog100
  • Downvote 1