Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Any one stayed at the Mike Beach Resort on Soi 4. Looks Ok and rate is good but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a joiner fee?

Any one stayed at the Mike Beach Resort on Soi 4. Looks Ok and rate is good but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a joiner fee?

I considered Mikes, but didn't get a reply, so left it.

There ae 2 Mike's hotels on Soi 4. The old one which is called Mike's Beach and the newer one called Mike's Orchid. I stayed at the old one and was never charged a joiner fee however the last time I stayed there was in 2004.

Email the Hotel

and if the answer is postive make a hard copy of the email

Hotel has been emailed...but no reply. Thought someone on the board would have first hand info.

So you missed my post then?

Yes, guess I did... Thanks for the info. I thought however that there would be some board members who have stayed there and experienced whether or not the fee is actually applied. I have been other places where if you book a double no fee charged. Also been places where an appropriate tip negates any joiner charges.

Yes, guess I did... Thanks for the info. I thought however that there would be some board members who have stayed there and experienced whether or not the fee is actually applied. I have been other places where if you book a double no fee charged. Also been places where an appropriate tip negates any joiner charges.

Well, there are so many god places to stay in Pattaya that is garanteed guestfriendly, so why even bother whit a hotel that signs it´t not.

i think i read on there website the other day that there joiner fee was 500 baht or maybe 400 cant quite remember, in my opinion its not worth staying there unless your with a gf.