Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Sony Digital Cameras -easy to put to cd in Patt ?

I have a Sony Cybershot with , of course, Sony memory sticks. Is it pretty easy to find places in Pattaya to burn off a CD for me ? (to save me having to buy more sticks) and what do they charge ?

Bongo

You can do that at the internetcafe on Soi 8, opposite Sailor bar.

Don't remember the price but it was affordable...

Just buy a cdrw-disk and bring it with you.

bongojona  go to the Newbies Site & in Topics select sending pictures via internet cafe. There is information on what to do there.

Bigmike.

i had 6 cds burnt at dco computers on pattaya klang.he charged me 1500 baht for the6.said it was the first time he has done it.also found an internet cafe in soi buakhow that says they do it.was just before the 7-11.opposite the night markets

There's also an internet place on South Pattaya road between Beach and 2nd(On the same side as Perfect Foot Massage) They burn CDs from your smart media, memory sticks, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

When I had a problem with my lap top on my last trip, it wouldn't power up, so I can't burn my own CDs. I went to Central Color Lab, on second Road at Soi 7 and hard them burn five memory sticks to a CD.  Did it in lass than one hour and charged 300 baht.

I think they are a better choice than a Internet Café because of what you maybe are shooting. I use Central Color Lap to print pictures for me when I need them, or to give back to the girls. So they have seen some hard core stuff. Last thing I want is a call to the police by some internet clerk,  I'm not doing anything wrong but don't need the problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...