Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

serious question ... how does anyone manage to spend 10000 per day?

Can you give an itemized breakdown.

I have no doubt that many rich people can spend that much but for a guy on normal wages thats here for 2-4 weeks I cant imagine him needing to spend half that to have a fantastic time.

I found it quite easy to spend 10,000 a day. I would say that my biggest expense was lady drinks. I didn't do well as saying no when ladies begged for drinks. I would also barfine 2-6 ladies a night. Feed them, party with them. It was not uncommon to buy them a new dress so that they could look good while with me.

• Downvote 2

I found it quite easy to spend 10,000 a day. I would say that my biggest expense was lady drinks. I didn't do well as saying no when ladies begged for drinks. I would also barfine 2-6 ladies a night. Feed them, party with them. It was not uncommon to buy them a new dress so that they could look good while with me.

I took the five girls below out dancing and partying on my most recent trup.

I took the two at the front LT ... little one in the white bra and brown dress is a great ride and I took her again after.

Total cost of partying with 5 girls and two girls LT was approx 3500 baht

I often take girls "out" to eat.

I have taken girls bowling,to Pattaya park, go karting, elephant treking etc.

I have often bought LT girls dreses,panties,bras, tops and even new flip flops.

I can think of only one occasion where I spent more than 7000 in a day ... 3500-4000 is a goodaverage to have a fun holiday.

Fair play to the people that can afford to spend more but you can have lots of fun in Pattaya without spending as much as $335 per day.

Up to you what you feel like spending.

rps20111001_144022.jpg

rps20111001_144444.jpg

rps20111001_144740.jpg

rps20111001_144911.jpg

Edited by dontcha

I would agree. The maximum I spent when I visited Thailand averaged out to 3500 baht a day including hotel, girl/s and food.

The hotel was 500 baht a night

2500 baht not including hotel is enough for me but everybodys different.

You're liable to spend mega bucks on first few trips !!

I budget on £100 or 5000 THB per day excluding hotel - but I am a pisshead and often sleep alone at night and prefer an early afternoon jump down Soi 6 every 2-3 days instead.

Dode

first trip, I budgeted 13,500 baht a day i stayed roughly 27th Oct to 16th Dec,

I rang bells, barfined in the multiples and never worried about money, some days i didnt spend more than 10k though

I ate well, bought drinks and would generally have a massage with extra to wake up, a S/T or two in afternoon and pretty much always an LT at night

move on to my 4th trip 10 months later , 4-7K a day, still had a great time, bought drink, got laid, had fun, but slightly wiser

The OP was suggesting from post, first trip in which case might spend a little more than the hardened veterans here

, im sure I can have a good holiday on even less than I spent, my first trip was a blow out and I could afford it, last trip I was on strict budget,

I guess a normal holiday maker will get by on 5k, If wild isnt his thing, someone up for an adventure 10k?, a sad ass who should be on a windy beach next to a sewer outlet 2k.