Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Christmas Dinner

Any recommendations on a place with an excellent Christmas Dinner? Please do not recommend Bruno's, Greg's Kitchen or Dicey O'Reilly's.

It really is up to you, i have had many Christmas Dinners in Pattaya, including Robins Nest,Pig and Whistle, Nickys and Shenanigans. They are all good and to be honest - one of the best Sunday dinners and Christmas dinners i have ever had is at Bob Palmers place, Bob does alot of the food for the parties around town and i know his place is not exactly the Ritz, but his food is always good. I have eaten there on and off for over 11 years and it has always been good and very reasonable

I thought I remembered it re-opened under new management and now it's closed again-sad.

Bob's sold and now completely closed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I thought I remembered it re-opened under new management and now it's closed again-sad.

Yes, Bob sold it to another American, named Dale. A few months later it was shut and closed again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Where is Bob Palmer's place?

Pattayaland 2, Soi 13/4.

Later edit. Disregard, he found it. :D

MM, he found it!

Edited by jacko

Another good option would be Tropical Berts on 2nd Rd near soi 6, i dont know prices, but his food is excellant

Here's a pic of the remnants of our dinner at Tigglebittie's.

Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, dressing, gravy, string beans, carrots, bread, cranberry for the main course.

Then apple pie, peach cobbler or ice cream for desert.

2011-12-25 19.51.55.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Settled for the all you can eat buffet at Shenanigan's in the Avenue Mall. Food was excellent. Service not great.

Edited by Sammy