Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I retired 2 years ago, since then have been asked to work 3 times which I accepted short gigs maybe 21 weeks in total.

Back in Thailand 10 weeks, with golf, going to the gym, Thai classes , few teelaks and recently bought a big bike to expolre more of Los time flys it takes a while to adapt no one says on their deathbed they wished they worked more.

Retiring in Thailand is not for everyone , if you have addiction issues keep away I would say.

I have been offered a few business propositions here but non have taken my fancy, hats of to guys who run bars but I could not be dealing with the piss poor behavior of a few of the drunks being around people like that is not aspirational for me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wearing a bit of thread on your wrist and eating fried chicken and somtam off the floor can hardly be used as evidence of "adapting to the local lifestyle". My dog does that. And he sleeps a lot.

I don't need to say anything positive about myself... i don't want to shine myself... i share my sucesseses and my failures...   Hmm.. are you sure I have a loser life ??? I don't wait anything to h

Perhaps you (Gabor) can borrow my reading glasses aswell, your (Gabor) attacks were clearly pointed at me personally and you (Gabor) made them because of your (Gabor) own topics that have become disfu