Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Having only ever travelled Morchit to Khorat Bus Station previously I was wondering if others had travelled the Buriram route VIP or first class ??

Any specific carriers you would recommend ??

I did actually travel in reverse from Buriram last September but I got dropped off in the middle of what looked like a shopping centre, rather than Morchit !!

One I'd never find the place again if I tried, and two I'd rather travel point to point knowing exactly where I am !!

Edited by chatkeow

Having only ever travelled Morchit to Khorat Bus Station previously I was wondering if others had travelled the Buriram route VIP or first class ??

Any specific carriers you would recommend ??

I did actually travel in reverse from Buriram last September but I got dropped off in the middle of what looked like a shopping centre, rather than Morchit !!

One I'd never find the place again if I tried, and two I'd rather travel point to point knowing exactly where I am !!

I would be very surprised that Mochit did not have coach services to Buriram. Possibly you get off the Ubon bus.

There is a train service too which could be a slower but reasonable alternative, easily boarded at Don Muang.