Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

H i Guys,

This April I will be staying at the Eastiny Place on Soi 8! because my usual hotel cannot guarantee a king size bed room! only single! I have read the many reviews of the hotel! and seems a good hotel over all! I have seen OnMyWays pics of the rooms etc! which all look very good! but would like it if anybody else has the odd one or two pics of the hotel!

I was told by one of you guys! sorry can't remember who? [smiley=doh.gif] the the manager's name was Mark! and always relpied to your email with a quick responce! so I emailed him asking him for the price etc! and to make  reservation! and as stated! always replied within 24 - 48 hours! so off to a good start already!!!

Hope somebody can help with the above!

Stiffler.

Hi Stiffer - just noticed your post about the Eastiny Place. I have stayed there a few times over the last 2 years and can definitey recommend it , although I have no pics.

Its a fairly new hotel with a large swimming pool, which is a selling point for me. The rooms are a bit spartan but everything works and they keep them clean. I recommend trying for a room on an upper floor if you turn in before 2.00 (noise from Soi 8 bars)

I'm due there from 18 March to 8 April - so maybe I will run into you. How much have you paid by the way ?

Regards dave from manchester

Daveuk,

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I have told Mark the manager! that I would like a poolside view! in-which he relpied that a poolside room has been reserved for me at 750 baht! the reason I am paying 750 baht is because I stated in my first email to him that I have stayed there before on two occasions! both times had a great stay! and I also told him that I paid 650 baht! (a little white lie  [smiley=grin.gif] ) how much did you pay by the way?

Sorry son, I will be arriving in BKK on the 8th! staying there for a night! then heading down to PATT! then shooting off up to Buriram on the 17th! for 3 nights! where I am attending a ceremony with my TGF and her family! for my TGF Mother! who has been dead for exactly two years in April!!!  :-/

Hope you have a great time Pattaya! what ever you get up too  [smiley=gulp.gif] [smiley=3some.gif] [smiley=love.gif]

All the best!

Stiffler.

Dave / Stiffler

Dave

I'll be arriving 19th March but I'm not going straight to Pattaya.I'm in Los till the 15th april though and will probably be there for a few days while you're there . If you want to meet up for a brew pm me.

Stiffler

I'll miss you in Bangers as I'm hoping to be in Pattaya

by then . I'll pm you my thai mobile number when I get there.If the gf gives it back.

Sparkey

Mark,

Is the room you are in now different to the room in which you took the photo of last time? if so, could you try and sneek one or two? if not! its no problem! because I have a pretty good idea from your last photos!

maybe you can take one of the Hotel itself? maybe looking out from the balcony! to see what kind of view you can see! pool or sea view? as I said! no problem if you can't! hope your having a good one!;)

pat809,

Looking forward to view some of your pics!

Cheers to the both of you!!!

Stiffler.

Stiffler,

I stayed at the Eastiny Place back in Sep 02.  It was fairly new and a decent place to stay.  I stayed in the A-wing on the 4th floor...don't remember the room number but it was at the end of the open air hallway and on the opposite side of the pool.  Even though the pool was on the 3rd flr, you had to go up to the 4th flr and walk down the steps to the pool area.  There was a mini bar area on one end of the pool with some very friendly girls.  You could get a good massage from one of the cuties right there at the bar with a place for you to lay down.  The room was 700 or with free breakfast 750.  Thought it was a cleaner place to stay than the Flipper Lodge down the soi closer to beach road.  Here are a couple of pix I took will staying there.

Entrance - notice the 3rd flr pool area between the wings just above the Hotel sign

853Eastiny_Place5.JPG

A-wing side with travel/internet shop

853Eastiny_Place6.JPG

B-wing side with small store and eating place

853Eastiny_Place7.JPG

Reception area

853Eastiny_Place8.JPG

The Room...

853Eastiny_Place1.JPG

853Eastiny_Place2.JPG

853Eastiny_Place3.JPG

853Eastiny_Place4.JPG

Sorry I don't have any pix of the view from the room but, hope these will do.  Bed was messy do to a good thrashing with a TG...hahaha

Have a fun trip...

Vetteman

Guest Fatboyfat

That bed, and indeed, the room looks tiny in comparison to other places in Pattaya for similar rates.

Don't forget this Eastiny group (as of yesterday) still apply the "rip off" joiner fee for more than one girl, contrary to a recent report on this board. >;)

Vetteman,

Nice one for the pics and also for your useful information! I think now I have a good idea of the hotel! and am please to say that I am looking forward to staying there!

Fatboyfat,

The joiner fees will not be a problem for me! because my long term TGF will be staying with me! :-/  but don't worry! the days will be full of short time and blow job bar activities! ;)

Stiffler.

• 3 weeks later...

Reservations don't work there either - made them 2 weeks prior to departure in Nov 03 and when I rolled in Pattaya at 0230L - fully booked (imagine off season would be no problem, but it sure sucked looking for a place at 3am)

That bed, and indeed, the room looks tiny in comparison to other places in Pattaya for similar rates.

Don't forget this Eastiny group (as of yesterday) still apply the "rip off" joiner fee for more than one girl, contrary to a recent report on this board. >;)

Last Jun I payed 300bht for second girl ???

Fun,

Here is the email address for the Eastiny Inn, the same guy (Mark) is the managager of both places, eastinyinn@hotmail.com

One of the previous posters stated he had problems with reservation. I have stayed there on my past 5 or 6 trips and they have always taken my reservation by email and I haven't had a problems. Sometime it may take the second day before they get back to you. The only thing different was this past December. I had to do a depostit for the first night because of high season.

The rooms are larger than how they look in the photos. I will stay there again on future trips.

LeoTex

Funisall

Have you had a reply ?  I e-mailed 3 days ago them to make a reservation from 19/3/04, but have not had a reply.

address seem to be OK - I used it 6 months ago when I reserved