Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Started using Chrome awhile back when PT went to those new servers, and more recently on my tablet. I can't seem to find anyway to quickly scroll back up to the top of the page. Dragging my finger works of course, but on a full PT page that's VERY repetitive. The default android browser has a scroll button that can be dragged the entire pagelength in either direction, but not so Chrome, which just has a small/narrow and non-draggable scrollbar & position indicator.

IS THERE some way to get back to the top of the page quickly in the android version of Chrome?

The scrolling is inertial, so dragging is very slow. Have you tried a quick down swipe, taking your finger off the screen after the swipe? That's pretty fast on the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.

Edited by MC_Ldop
The scrolling is inertial, so dragging is very slow. Have you tried a quick down swipe, taking your finger off the screen after the swipe? That's pretty fast on the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.

Yeah, that's the way to do it.

This is useless but you may have time to google it... you can use motion with the android to go back a page or scroll up. Cant remember for the life of me how to do i!

I will google now....

I second that notion, scrolls straight to the top in one quick swipe on Galaxy S2, S3 and tablets as well.

Nope. Not working. Works better with tablet held vertically (fewer swipes reqd to get back to top of page), but still at least 5 or 6 swipes reqd. Far easier/faster in the default browser. Asus 700T BTW.

'Thought I tried that, but will hit a thread with full pages concentrating on the quick swipe thing. Thanks.

Hi tomcat...I don't use Chrome that much with android, preferring Dolphin browser, but I tried it and the full swipe up didn't appear to work for me either. I loaded a long page and then swiped several times to move to the top.

It's a good workout for your fingers.