Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Chang Thong House Hotel (Soi Diana)

i would like to know whats the ongoing rate for may 2013 and also if multiple short time joiners are allowed free or are charged

I am currently in my room at Chang Thong. My telephoned booking hadn' been logged, but I got a room. Fantastic value for 1000 Baht per night, clean, comfortable, well equipped, good wifi, good shower, quiet, and very accessible to everything. Breakfast is, indeed, a bit boring but Robin's Nest is immediately opposite (if necessary). I definitely will stay here again. No problems with bringing in guests, but not sure about multiple girls.

I am currently in my room at Chang Thong. My telephoned booking hadn' been logged, but I got a room. Fantastic value for 1000 Baht per night, clean, comfortable, well equipped, good wifi, good shower, quiet, and very accessible to everything. Breakfast is, indeed, a bit boring but Robin's Nest is immediately opposite (if necessary). I definitely will stay here again. No problems with bringing in guests, but not sure about multiple girls.

thanks mate . hope to see some more pics etc also any website and a location map? or a visiting card.

Yeah, sorry, but I forgot to being a lead to upload my photos from camera to MacBook, but will in a week or so (when I get home). Will also scan a copy of their business card.

I am here now just email them, Cherry is very good with the email replys changthong_house@hotmail.com or give us your details and we will book a room. Paying 1000 baht said its a small room but not by much same as the photos I posted.

It is so hot here just been using the Thai shower

I am here now just email them, Cherry is very good with the email replys changthong_house@hotmail.com or give us your details and we will book a room. Paying 1000 baht said its a small room but not by much same as the photos I posted.

It is so hot here just been using the Thai shower

how small is ther room .

how is the security . is there a guard , do they ask for ids. are they multiple GF friendly or its charged?

Just with the question you have asked this is not the place for you

so its for me but not for my frnd :)

i have send them a mail on the hotmail id

but it says bounce failure.. mean their mail id is int correct

changthon_house@hotmail.com>

so its for me but not for my frnd :)

i have send them a mail on the hotmail id

but it says bounce failure.. mean their mail id is int correct

Check your spelling. That's not the email you were given.

Sent from the mostly bugfree Tapatalk app for Android.

Anyone with a signature that advertises a cheap Kalgoorlie hotel in bloody Kambalda....miles away...seriously needs to be questioned....especially with one post to your name.