Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just bought the TGF the above phone, presuming she must know everything about phone technolgy. She doesn't, and the English manual isn't much help to her. It is now in the post back to me in the hope that I can assist from afar. The relevent manual in Thai would be of far more use. Anyone help?

Tell her to download the manual as a pdf then use google translation

That's not likely to work.Google translate is really not very good at long sentences, much less entire documents.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

• Upvote 1

You should hang on here until someone buys one in Thailand and then do a swap.

I have a drawer full of manuals in Thai that would be better used to light the BBQ.

I can't read it but it is only 3 pages long.

The manuals for smart-phones these days are usually big.

I can't read it but it is only 3 pages long.

The manuals for smart-phones these days are usually big.

Yeah, seems a bit short for a manual. Try this: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/subcategories/?userType=1&category=BlackBerry+Smartphones&subCategory=BlackBerry+Curve&url=/smartphone_users/subcategories/&9330_versionId=&language=Thai

Scoll down to the 9320 section. There a several links. Not sure which is the best, but hopefully your wife will.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for that. I have done as you said, but it appears that she has somehow turned off the internet on the phone??? Tells me she can't access facebook or email anymore. I think the good old fashioned thumb through needs to be aquired somehow.

Yeah, seems a bit short for a manual. Try this: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/subcategories/?userType=1&category=BlackBerry+Smartphones&subCategory=BlackBerry+Curve&url=/smartphone_users/subcategories/&9330_versionId=&language=Thai

Scoll down to the 9320 section. There a several links. Not sure which is the best, but hopefully your wife will.