Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hello All,

Looking at trying a condo in View Talay 6 versus the usual hotels. I found offers from Big Mango Properties. They have a few listed.

The questions are: have any of you heard of them, are they reputable, can you recommend them? I don't want to blindly engage them and send any money without doing a little research.

Any constructive input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

HR

Hello All,

Looking at trying a condo in View Talay 6 versus the usual hotels. I found offers from Big Mango Properties. They have a few listed.

The questions are: have any of you heard of them, are they reputable, can you recommend them? I don't want to blindly engage them and send any money without doing a little research.

Any constructive input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

HR

HR I've never heard of Big Mango Properties but I stayed in VT 6 last year and rented through Honey's Coffee shop which is on the ground floor of VT6. The room was great, loved the location and Honey provided an excellent rental service and I highly recommend her. Here is a link to her website if you want to check them out.

http://honeyscoffeehouse.com/

• Upvote 1

HR I've never heard of Big Mango Properties but I stayed in VT 6 last year and rented through Honey's Coffee shop which is on the ground floor of VT6. The room was great, loved the location and Honey provided an excellent rental service and I highly recommend her. Here is a link to her website if you want to check them out.

http://honeyscoffeehouse.com/

Even better. First hand experience works for me. I meant to put that in the original post but rushed through it and forgot.

Thanks for the assist!

As with all agencies you are paying them and the apartment.

If they provide good service and a product that lives up to it's advertising. Why not pay them a reasonable fee?

Edited by BigDUSA
  • Downvote 1