Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Can anybody tell me exactly where the Yensabai Condos are located?  I have walked many times up Soi Yensabai from Second Road all the way to the Hotel Koenig which is at the end of Soi Yensabai and have not noticed the Yensabai Condo's.  Maybe I am blind---LOL---Help?

I'm renting a room at 400 per night. Check out www.pattayarentaroom.com   They have a map.  3 days

BigDUSA,

Who did you rent your room at Yensabai through? Baht400 is a good price and better than Pattaya rent a room is advertising.

Uc Dai Loi cheap charlie,

he no buy me Saigon tea,

Saigon tea cost many many P,

Uc Dai Loi he cheap charlie.

This is sung to the tune of knick knack paddywack and is the chorus to the Bargirls Lament and was top of the pops in Vung Tau in the sixties and early seventies.

Mythology has it that Uc Dai Loi is Vietnamese for tall, handsome man from the south.

John

landy2a,

I sent them email and told them what I wanted to pay. I am staying for 28 days during the slow season and hotel's are willing to bargin.

I was in Vietnam twice, 67-68 and 72-73. Back then I was tall hansum man, sexy man. That song may have been about me.;D  I am a cheap charley. ;D ;D ;D  3 days.

winner,

As your walking toward the Koenig Mansion on Soi Yensabai, it will be on your left when your near the White Rose Mansion.  It is not on Soi Yensabai but you can't miss it as it'sthe tallest building you'll see from that point.

Emil

BigDUSA,

I am sure 30 years ago you were a tall, hansum cheap charlie but sorry mate the term Uc Dai Loi only refered to Aussies and by default Kiwis'.

You blokes were GI  nuuumbaar 10 cheap charlie. We Aussies trained our Vung Tau bar girls well.

I look forward to your views on Yensabai.

John

68-69

• 1 month later...

I recently emailed them and they gave me a quote of 426 baht per night and I didn't even tell them what I wanted to pay.  Looks like a nice place to stay from their website, they do a relatively good job at answering most emails, and the reviews on them look very good.  I'll be booking a room as soon as they finish answering some additional questions I have.  I'll be there this time next week, so if anyone is going to be in Thailand around that time do make sure to look me up!

I liked the Yensabai. I've stayed in shit holes  IMHO it's not a shit hole. When I stayed there, I seem to remember there were no fags in my room and that's the only room I cared about.

Excellent resturant on Soi 17, White Night across from BUTTS.

Sorry Rick69 it seems that most people have a different opinion to you? Fags gays bisexual transvestites hookers in my way of thinking that’s Pattaya wherever you stay.

I’ve stayed at Yensabai twice and I am back there in July.

Dave 8)

The Yensabai is such a shit hole and the # of  fags is over the top. I just got emailed from www. Pattayarentaroom.com  conformation that I can have the same fag free room for 400 per night.  ;D ;D ;D  10 days