Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

It won't be long

Suarez , Aguerro and Ibrahimovic are up there. Their teams aren't the same without them.

Anyone know what time the world cup games will be played in GMT? And Pattaya time?

• 2 weeks later...

Cole has been one of the best left backs ever, although his dithering at throw ins, (let's give everyone time to mark-up tightly) always gave me the conniptions……But he's no longer first choice at his club and a converted rt back has taken his place. Luke Shaw is already capable enough to step in for the current Cole.

I'm also pleased for Lambert. His 'England form' is incredible and he deserves the nod over Carroll and Defoe .

And the new crop?

We know all the current stars in world-football but always someone, from somewhere comes along out of the blue to shine. The only Englishman that I can recall, fresh and new to burst onto the scene was Michael Owen…….It would be great if Sterling could do the same.

No expectations…..But at least we're there and that, along with all the other teams qualifies us for 'hope'.

Edited by atlas2
  • 2 weeks later...

Bad news for the German team. Captain Lahm, goalie Neuer, Schweinsteiger could all miss out on the World Cup. Lahm and Neuer (shoulder) suffered injuries in the German Cup final against Dortmund. Lars Bender has already been confirmed to be left out from the team, as he won't recover in time. :cry2

Real Madrid pulled off a miracle, when they equalized in the 89. minute and then won the Champions Trophy against Atletico Madrid in extra time, scoring another 3 goals. Gareth Bale was again in top form. :thumbup

• Upvote 1