Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This morning I started to get server errors accesing PattayaTalk ( along with Secrets and Pattaya addicts). It is even giving errors on facebook. Other sites seem to work just fine including Philippine addicts. Could this be a random occurance at Residence Garden or is social media being curtailed in Thailand.

Crappy internet somewhere along the line..possibly overseas trunk lines..haven't seen it today myself, but just woke up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hard to see that overseas trunk lines are bad...websites overseas work just fine fir me. Just Pattaya Forums and Facebook are having server connection issues.

Okay..will keep an eye out for this. If it's intermittent, it's probably nothing nefarious.

I'm at Foodland and have lost all communication to Facebook.

Does it mean anything? Not sure these days.

There is another thread that shows a Bangkok post article that says they are now blocking Facebook. Seems to be a partial block since I can still access it some of the time. Perhaps they are playing with forums too.

They were probably testing their blocking procedures today.

They were probably testing their blocking procedures today.

Thaivisa were reporting Facebook as down across Thailand, then clarified it as 'some areas'. I like the idea they were testing their options as social media can run rings around these information blocks. How about twitting tweeting.....is that still working?

I am flying back to interesting times.....

• 1 year later...

Don't know if this is right place to ask this, on clicking on "View new content" I get the message that there is no new postings, yet I am reading daily postings.M

Make sure you don't have any of the items under "OTHER" on the left bottom of the VIEW NEW POSTS selection menu highlighted...they are

Other

I had a problem this morning accessing any of the Forums. Seems to have gone now, but very unusual occurrence and other sites like FB and Outlook etc were working fine and my broadband speed was normal. No idea why these things happen. I thought my anti virus might be slowing things down but that was not the case either. Gremlins at work, I guess. All is well now.

Edited by Gawd Elpus

I too was having sluggish responses when visiting the Forum for the last few days, sometimes had to click again to get things to happen.

Seems better this AM although I switched to a VPN.