Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 191 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

I stayed there for four nights in February last year when I was between condos. It was during the Chinese New Year weekend and it was surprisingly difficult to get a hotel room in central Pattaya. Privi was one of a very few that showed vacancies on the hotel search engines, so I booked there.

It's a smaller to mid-sized hotel, owned and operated by a Filipino family. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and adequately equipped. As I recall, the free wifi was fast and the TV reception clear. There was no pool but that was not an issue for me. It did have outdoor "spa tubs" (whirlpool tubs) but I never tried them. I ate several times in the hotel's restaurant and the food was good. It's not the Hilton or Royal Cliff, but you won't be paying anywhere near five-star prices. I paid around 1,600 baht/night for a room with jacuzzi and it was very good value for money. No joiner fee for one girl; I didn't try to bring back more than one.

The location is perfect for Walking Street and LK Metro (easy walking distance) and you're right on 2nd Road for the baht bus going north. There were no problems with outside noise in the room I had; I have no idea if noise would be a problem in the rooms overlooking Wonderful Bar. Finally, don't confuse the Privi Hotel with the Privi Suites, which is further down Soi 13/1. The Privi Suites has nicer but more expensive rooms. Privi Suites had been fully booked for the dates I wanted.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 2
  • 1 year later...