Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

(It]s a cut-n-paste, so apologies for the text)

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years.

Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?' I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did. And then she said, "Do whatever you want.". So Here I am.

Edited by brotherbuzz
  • Upvote 2

Good one………..

I heard about the Irish moose hunters who hired one of those light planes with skis to land on snow…...

It enabled them to get right into the best hunting grounds.

The day's shoot went well and they bagged 4 moose.

The plane's pilot complained that the weight was too much and he could only take 3 moose back with them.

The hunters insisted that last year in exactly the same plane they loaded 4 moose.

Eventually with the promise of extra money the pilot relented, the 4 shot moose were loaded and they all squeezed into the plane. The take-off was touch and go and with a whoop of relief they just cleared the pines.

120 mins later struggling with it's heavy cargo the plane's fuel warning lit up and the pilot screamed, "I have to put her down. Brace for an emergency landing!!"

With the fuel exhausted, and coming in too fast the plane crashes into the snow losing it's skis and and slithers to a crunching halt on it's belly.

The pilot shaken but relieved and proud of his skill in getting them down safely……Asks, "Are you both OK? Then he admits……I'm sorry I haven't clue where we are.

To which one of the men says…….." It's Ok…. I know where we are!……. Sure, 'dis is exactly where we crashed last year.!"

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 2

A good friend of mine used to go deer (dear) hunting every year for a week or so.The last year before his divorce, she took the bolt out of his rifle before he left. He never noticed because he never took it out of the case.

• Upvote 3

A good friend of mine used to go deer (dear) hunting every year for a week or so.The last year before his divorce, she took the bolt out of his rifle before he left. He never noticed because he never took it out of the case.

Must have been firing blanks... :bhappy