Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

eCigarettes (and eLiquid) in Pattaya?

I recently quit smoking tobacco by the help of eCigarette substitute. I'm now going to Pattaya for the first time as a eCigarette user, and wonder if I need to bring equipment and juice for the whole stay or not.

Are eCigarettes and eJuice commonly available in Pattaya?

I am unable to send PM's on these forums for some reason I do not know. I'm not quite sure which features need a 'unlock' on these forums, but assume PM's is one of them. Kind of hate systems like that.

Edited by xi3nce

I am unable to send PM's on these forums for some reason I do not know.

Would that be a function needed to be unlocked?

You should be able to send PMs.

The problem is that I've heard Thailand has, or is about to make, eCig etc illegal. Seems the Thai tobacco companies have more power here than other countries.

Because of that, I'm not comfortable giving any names in public.

I'll send you a PM..or I will try anyway.

Cheers.

I use Tapatalk, and for these forums it does not show the PM option visible on the other forums I use. Dont know why.

Edited by xi3nce

When I highlight your post and click the 'dots'/menu I don't have that option. On other forums I get the 'Conversations' option. Can you check my user settings on the forums?

Since you were able to receive and reply to my PM, you're settings ate okay.

We night be on different versions of tapatalk.

The problem is that I've heard Thailand has, or is about to make, eCig etc illegal. Seems the Thai tobacco companies have more power here than other countries.

That is very disappointing to hear. I have a neighbor in terrible health due to a lifetime of heavy smoking and after switching to eCigs his breathing is actually starting to get better.

That is very disappointing to hear. I have a neighbor in terrible health due to a lifetime of heavy smoking and after switching to eCigs his breathing is actually starting to get better.

Amazing ...........

As to Thailand, isn't the Government the Thai tobacco company?

Amazing ...........

As to Thailand, isn't the Government the Thai tobacco company?

Yes, it's actually called the Thailand Tobacco Monopoly (TTM), and it's a government enterprise.

Thailand has a rather unclear status about eCigs as far as I can tell..this article seems to sum it up well

https://www.aussie-ecigarette-reviews.com/laws/thailand-e-cigarette-laws

Yes, it's actually called the Thailand Tobacco Monopoly (TTM), and it's a government enterprise.

Thailand has a rather unclear status about eCigs as far as I can tell..this article seems to sum it up well

https://www.aussie-ecigarette-reviews.com/laws/thailand-e-cigarette-laws

Yes,I think I walked through their property many years ago in Bangkok, on one of my exercise walks.

I seem to recall it was a very large tract of land.

As to e-cigs, requiring some medical evaluation vis 'extensive investigation by the US Food and Drug Administration (who Thailand take the lead from on many pharmaceutical regulations) on e-cigs, as local laws had not yet covered nicotine vaporisers', don't they yet have to do one on regular cigarettes? :clueless

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...