Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

A few photos put through the blender....

Here are a few photo merges,knocked out as I wanted to experiment a bit with the blending modes in Photoshop. Nothing serious or thought out,but some of the results are nice. There are three or four photos blended in each concoction. Theres a lot going on in some of them,take a few seconds to look into the depths. All from Walking Street or nearby. I would have spaced them out better,but having trouble as always with seeing a preview. Anyway,here they are :

PMG001a.jpg

PMG002a.jpg

PMG003a.jpg

PMG004a.jpg

PMG005a.jpg

PMG006a.jpg

PMG007a.jpg

PMG008a.jpg

PMG009a.jpg

PMG010a.jpg

• Upvote 2

Billions, make a deal with you.

Take out the fat mamasan and post them on "photo.net" in high res for large prints and I will buy some to put on my wall. I've been looking for this kind of artwork to decorate my den.

Send me a PM to let me know once done.

The fat mamasan? I suppose you mean the heavy beast in the first photo below?

Here's the three photos which when merged together make the image used above. I could replace any of them with any others,no worries.

If you want some as high pixel JPEGs I could email you a handful. I'll bang a few more out next weekend.

I pre-processed these ones with light leaks,but could leave them with original colouring to make the output image brighter.

COM001.jpg

COM002.jpg

COM003.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sabaidii2...my working days are over.....happily retired and hope never to have to work again.

Yorta2,Maik....thanx for the comments!

Short....post #6 was meant for you....the quote box went missing,didnt attach to my reply.If you want big files,not a problem...I'd be happy to send you them,no charge.

Here are three more components,which made up another of the blended images above. You can see how much information is shared in the final layer....different blend modes and opacity values between each layer combine to produce the output image.

Again,the images were pre-processed before being melted together.

The first image is the Playgirls sign on Walking Street. I distressed it a bit with dirt and scratches to make it grungy.

The second photo is a transexual hooker being taken into custody for some infraction,again on Walking Street. This one went through a programme called "Retrographer" which makes everything look dated.

The third photo is the Whats Up neon on Walking Street...but its never illuminated. It used to be outside their club in Soi 15 but moved when the big metal question mark replaced it. Again,it went through the Retrographer filter before being merged.

COM004.jpg

COM005.jpg

COM006.jpg

• Upvote 1