Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

For Sale Honda PCX 150cc NEW MODEL

For Sale
Do you want a new PCX but dont want to pay the NEW dealers price, heres your chance to grab a bargain
NEW MODEL PCX 150cc in Pearl White
Dual front LED Headlights, large fuel tank,Remote Alarm
12-Volt Accessory Adaptor a convenient charging point for personal electronics.
Bike is only 6 months old and only run 1410 kms from new.
Excellent condition , no dents or scratches
6 months tax and insurance,
Includes 1.5 years THEFTinsurance
Green book ready for easy Pattaya transfer
Sale price only 69,000 baht or near offer
Tel 0899-326-716 or Thai 0895-467-216

post-5466-0-53162500-1432684221.jpgpost-5466-0-24532700-1432684245.jpg

post-5466-0-80276900-1432684259.jpgpost-5466-0-30137200-1432684274.jpg

New price is about 82000 baht out the door, not sure why you posted 2012 prices

Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand

Wednesday, 27 May 2015 @ 10:07 PM ICT

They are SUGGESTED retail prices from Honda, not actual prices.

Aren't they also prices for second hand 2012 models?

Aside from the updating page clock, which is done automatically, is there anything current on that site?

Aren't they also prices for second hand 2012 models?

Aside from the updating page clock, which is done automatically, is there anything current on that site

Dont know ask Gary he posted the link , but I do know my bike for sale is a bargain, its like new and a saving of about 13000 baht plus

I have no idea if the site is up to date or not. I was just curious what that 150 cc PCX retailed for and that's the site I found. I did buy my wife a new Honda Wave a couple of months ago and the price on the site was close to what we paid.

I have no idea if the site is up to date or not. I was just curious what that 150 cc PCX retailed for and that's the site I found. I did buy my wife a new Honda Wave a couple of months ago and the price on the site was close to what we paid.

thanks for trying to warn potential buyers that my bike for sale was not a bargain, why do that when you are clueless of current retail prices.

Now that you want to throw rocks, I view you as some sort of a used vehicle jockey and wouldn't trust you far enough to buy from you anyways. I am curious as to where you get all the vehicles you are peddling.

Now that you want to throw rocks, I view you as some sort of a used vehicle jockey and wouldn't trust you far enough to buy from you anyways. I am curious as to where you get all the vehicles you are peddling.

Its very upsetting you dont trust me, (FYI we steal most of the bikes from Cambodia and sell them here, but dont tell anyone) hope that makes you trust me a bit more.

Look back in the thread, its plain to see who threw the 1st rock, it was you trying to flame my sale ad with an out of date price list

I bought a PCX 150 last year with 3K km on it, and 9 months old for 65K and was happy with that price.

I don't think this price is out of line.

I'd probably offer 65K again if I were in the market, and I suspect the seller would take it.

I bought a PCX 150 last year with 3K km on it, and 9 months old for 65K and was happy with that price.

I don't think this price is out of line.

I'd probably offer 65K again if I were in the market, and I suspect the seller would take it.

was that the NEW Model PCX , if so you got a good deal