Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Gifts for Valentine's Day (Sunday, 14 February) from Isan Flowers

Hi Everyone

Don't forget that it is Valentines Day this Sunday, 14 February

Say "I love you" with a delivery from Isan Flowers !!

The Isan Flowers Team invite you to pre-Order your Valentine Flowers & Gifts (Roses, Soft Toys, Balloons, Chocolates, etc) at ...

• online at one our websites - www.isanflowers.com or www.roses-to-pattaya.com
  • OR come and pre-order to our Isan Flowers Shop (on Pattaya 3rd Road, next to the Motorcycle Shop, near corner of Soi 29 (opposite the Four Seasons Hotel sign) - and almost opposite "The Village") - see our location map

If you would like to buy for Valentine's Day, please don't wait until Sunday - we may not have any stock left to sell to walk-in customers on the day itself !

- So, please pre-order as soon as possible before Thursday 11 February (and this deadline may change - when we reach full order capacity and/or when product supply is limited)

- Avoid the delivery rush ... Order for delivery on 13 February !

-----------

A FEW NOTES:

- We have had to increase the prices of Rose products because the wholesale price of Roses from Thailand flower wholesalers rises dramatically at this time of year (supply and demand for St Valentine's Day!).

- We have temporarily removed many of our usual categories and products (like non-Rose flowers, Cakes, Fruit, etc) from our website because we will not be able to supply them between 10-23 February.

- We are only selling Chinese (big, luxury) Roses for St Valentine's Day, rather than the Thai Roses sold by street stalls and people going round all the bars. The Chinese Roses are more expensive than Thai Roses, but are much bigger and longer-lasting. Because Thai ladies all know and can see the difference, they are the best choice for Valentine's Day.

- We guarantee to deliver your Order on the delivery date you request BUT we cannot guarantee to deliver at the time of day you request - we will do our best, but we may need to deliver at a different time.

- We can only deliver to Pattaya and surrounding areas.

- Isan Flowers will be closed 19-23 February (we will need the rest after finishing Valentines !!)

-----------

I will not be in the shop myself because I have an office job in the UK, but I monitor the web orders and help with e-mails).

If you visit our shop, my partner Rin, son Ball and our team will take care of you

We hope to serve you as our valued customers. We are at your service

simonb

Photo for Pattaya forums.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1