Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Emirates - Edinburgh to Dubai - From 1 October 2018

• 1 month later...

Started pricing up flights for a trip in October. Unfortunately it coincides with Half Term for schools in England and prices for flights from Manchester with Qatar were coming in at nearly £700 per person

Decided to check out the Edinburgh option.... Surprisingly flights with Qatar for the same dates were much more respectable.... I've managed to get flights for £425 per person....

The price with Emirates for the same dates.....£524

Looking forward to flying on Qatar's A359 EDI-DOH and DOH-EDI.

Luckily EDI is roughly the same distance away from where I live as MAN is..... :D :D :D ,

Thought I would check prices from LHR on my dates...... and the shocking thing was only 1 airline (Kuwait Airlines) came up cheaper and that was only by £2 and the Qatar price was £785 per person!!!!

Luckily EDI is roughly the same distance away from where I live as MAN is..... :D :D :D ,

Well any delay at the England / Scotland border getting through the locals chucking bricks should not be any worse than whatever the M60 can come up with!

Not having much luck with flights to UK for September,, might be giving Oman a try, although not happy to arrive in Manchester in the evening!

Edited by jacko

Well any delay at the England / Scotland border getting through the locals chucking bricks should not be any worse than whatever the M60 can come up with!

Not having much luck with flights to UK for September,, might be giving Oman a try, although not happy to arrive in Manchester in the evening!

LOL, there's more chance of getting bricked heading to Manchester...... I've got some Scottish DNA inn me so no problems at the border for me!!!!

• Upvote 1