Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Remember that the topic was TURPS. Turps is not cancer. It is the result of a normal aging process. Anyone with prostate issues will most likely have been checked, tested and dosed with pills long before an operation is performed. Divorce the two issues and remember that one issue does not have to be associated with the other.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Black men seem to get a deadlier version. A black chap I knew got it and he was gone very quickly. I told him a relative was cured but he was aware that his was a deadlier version and he was toast

Sad but true.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the TURPS operation about 8 years ago. There were absolutely no adverse side effects. It didn't affect my sex life at all. No impotence, no incontinence. I think these are possible but not of a high probability. The thing is, after wearing a catheter for 3 days, I am convinced it stretched my cock and made it longer than before.

I had the TURPS operation about 8 years ago. There were absolutely no adverse side effects. It didn't affect my sex life at all. No impotence, no incontinence. I think these are possible but not of a high probability. The thing is, after wearing a catheter for 3 days, I am convinced it stretched my cock and made it longer than before.

Lucky bastard then! The disease for once was worth the cure.

Good response. I will say this about the TURPS procedure. There has been a lot written here about new or experimentsl procedures. As will all medicine many things improve over the years and good luck to anyone who get cutting edge help. The thing to remember here is that, as your GP and surgeon will tell you "You will know when the time is right". In other words there will be a time when you bite the bullet and get the gold standard as it exists now and dont put things off for some possible improvement thhat might never happen or may not be available where you live.

I have now reached a point where my prostrate interferes with just normal day life- it is difficult to travel even to the shop, because I am unable to empty my bladder, and need constant access to a toilet. A number of years ago, a friend of mine pointed out that “once you are over the age of fifty, you never pass a toilet without going in”.

The responses from Teelack and Eastoffife have been helpful.

I was very keen to try the new Rezum procedure, as it is simpler and “less invasive”. Unfortunately, the surgeon who performs Rezum here (in Oz) has informed me that it is not suitable for me, as my blockage is to high. Possibly the result of waiting too long?

The NHS has been given the green light to deploy a new steam treatment for enlarged prostates that could help millions of men avoid the risk of impotence and sexual dysfunction.

On Tuesday the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (Nice) said there is enough evidence that the procedure, which shrinks the swollen gland, is safe and effective as an alternative to surgery.

Enlarged prostate affects more than two million men, roughly half of men over the age of 50, and serious cases have relied on surgery using a laser or cauterising probe to cut back the gland.

However this brings several risks, including infections, incontinence and impotence, which appear to be a completely avoided in trials of the new treatment, Rezūm, at NHS hospitals.

Read more

Theresa May announces £75m funding boost for prostate cancer

'Untreatable' prostate cancer halted by new immunotherapy drug

Prostate cancer now third deadliest form of disease in UK

The procedure inserts a small probe up the urethra and pierces into the prostate at centimetre intervals to deliver 10 second blasts of steam, at 103C, into the tissue.

This causes the cells to break down and be recycled into the body, shrinking the prostate over a period of one to three months.

While it requires local anaesthetic the minimally invasive approach and low risk of side effects mean it can be done in minutes, freeing up precious NHS operating theatre and bed space and potentially saving millions.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia, the medical name for a non-cancerous enlarged prostate, can be extremely disruptive, interrupting work and sleep as the pressure forces men into frequent bathroom visits.

Sorry if my last post was a bit mixed up; I tried to copy the details from Google but screwed it up a bit. However, if you Google "prostate steam" you will be able to see the whole article. Don't know how widespread this treatment is outside of the UK, but it certainly seems to be far superior to the old operation procedure.